You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMAS_Melbourne

Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya - Mission not completing

5 comments in this topic

Members
26 posts
10,717 battles

Just a quick one.

I have purchased the Loaded bundle for the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya. The mission is listed for the ship but it does not seem to be progressing. I have done more than 30k damage with tier 8 ships and killed more than 2 ships in a match and survived which should meet the requirements for the mission. On a possibly unrelated note I still have the mission for the Kii cammo but I have this equipped on the ship.

Quick edit. Its up to the correct stage just not filling in the completion bar for the first 2 stages.

Thanks for looking in to this in advance.

Edited by HMAS_Melbourne

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,870 posts
11,592 battles

Have you tried logging out and logging back in? That usually helps people that are having an issue with missions updating. I didn't have any issue and I haven't read about a bug either.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
452 posts
5,556 battles

Did you win those matches?  In game, the requirements are to:  win a match, survive and cause 30,000 HP damage to ships for the first part, and win a match while killing 2 ships for the second part.

Members
26 posts
10,717 battles

The mission were completing its just the status bar that doesn't get filled in, so it looks like its not completed. I just finished the 3rd stage and that has the status bar indicating that the mission is complete. Restarts were completed to check. Its only a minor issue, so no biggie.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Someone else started a post with similarities a few days ago.

Not sure what they came up with, but mine worked.