You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMAS_Melbourne

Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya - Mission not completing

5 comments in this topic

[RAN]
Members
36 posts
11,522 battles

Just a quick one.

I have purchased the Loaded bundle for the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya. The mission is listed for the ship but it does not seem to be progressing. I have done more than 30k damage with tier 8 ships and killed more than 2 ships in a match and survived which should meet the requirements for the mission. On a possibly unrelated note I still have the mission for the Kii cammo but I have this equipped on the ship.

Quick edit. Its up to the correct stage just not filling in the completion bar for the first 2 stages.

Thanks for looking in to this in advance.

Edited by HMAS_Melbourne

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,184 posts
12,189 battles

Have you tried logging out and logging back in? That usually helps people that are having an issue with missions updating. I didn't have any issue and I haven't read about a bug either.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
465 posts
6,037 battles

Did you win those matches?  In game, the requirements are to:  win a match, survive and cause 30,000 HP damage to ships for the first part, and win a match while killing 2 ships for the second part.

[RAN]
Members
36 posts
11,522 battles

The mission were completing its just the status bar that doesn't get filled in, so it looks like its not completed. I just finished the 3rd stage and that has the status bar indicating that the mission is complete. Restarts were completed to check. Its only a minor issue, so no biggie.

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

Someone else started a post with similarities a few days ago.

Not sure what they came up with, but mine worked.