You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reshiken

Requesting: Can we get different color setting in Permanant Camo in Yamamoto Isoroku collection reward.

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7 posts
3,857 battles

Just a thing to mention if its possible to have this option, with the collection reward "yamamoto isoroku" getting a different colour camo on each class ship is great and all.... but can we please get this colour change setting for our doubloon(permanent) camo as well?   if you already bought doubloon camo the collection reward is useless... cause we cant change the colour and why would we use regular camo when we have doubloon perm camo..

• Cool 2

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,496 battles

Not everyone min/maxes every ship.  Sure, if you're spending doubloons on a perma you want to use it to get the most out of it, but you've got other ships, right?

[MIA-A]
Supertester
2,589 posts
8,413 battles

That was the biggest disappointment for me when I unlocked the first set of color change camo... I went to change color of the permoflage on my Zao and then saw that it was only available on the 4 basic camos. Guess I'll be rocking the flaming pickle look for a while longer... 

7 posts
3,857 battles

Well, it's not about how many colours really it's about the collection reward that is completely useless when you bought a perm camo on tier 10 Japanese ships...

or any other tier with perm camo...

[CK5]
Members
808 posts
6,599 battles

This news is hugely disappointing to me.  I was looking forward to modifying my permanent camo for all of my IJN cruisers.  In other words, the reward for finishing the mission is...NOTHING.

7 posts
3,857 battles

would WG staff even look at this?? thread? lol