You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HQ_21

Main Battery Mod 1?

7 comments in this topic

[HIT]
Members
70 posts
5,986 battles

Sorry if this has been asked, but I couldn't find anything doing a search.

So I got the final reward for the October Revolution mission and just figured they meant Main Armaments Mod 1. But it shows up in my inventory as listed on the mission page: Main Battery Mod 1. It is basically MAM1 without the torpedo tube protection. It won't show up in any slots and is not mentioned anywhere I can find in the wiki. What's the deal?

[PSP]
Members
6,297 posts
8,919 battles

I noticed this too. It's in my inventory and it's spec's are 20% reduction to main battery damage, 20% reduction to main battery repair time, and 20% decreased chance of detonation. However, it doesn't seem to fit any of my ships. 

Edited by Snargfargle

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,112 posts
12,671 battles

Wow, that's a throwback bug. That version of MBM1 is the one they had before they reworked the slots back in... early 2016 or so? I guess they clicked the wrong one when they were selecting the item reward for the mission.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,165 posts
15,080 battles

hi guys

check the news article on the event for info they will send proper upgrade in about 2 weeks

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,297 posts
8,919 battles

Whoops! (10/5Due to an unfortunate mistake, Main Battery Mod.1 has been added as a reward for the final mission of Week 1 instead of Main Armament Mod. 1. Main Battery Mod.1 cannot be installed to any of the ships. We will remove it from players accounts and credit Main Armament Mod. 1 within two weeks. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

bc9217ac-aa09-11e7-92bd-d89d6715223c.jpg

The above is from the news page. 

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 2