You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Royckbell

Belfast + Atlanta on ennemi side = autolost

20 comments in this topic

Members
17 posts
3,640 battles

Smoke, stay behind island and spam He... next time I alt+f4 because it's just a wasting time to play against this 2 prenium.

Sans titre.png

[HINON]
Members
9,013 posts

So you got outplayed. Work on your skills and play better. Learn their weaknesses and exploit them.

pjos0f5.png

• Cool 1

Members
6,917 posts
7,508 battles

So, because you don't know how to play against them, you're gonna be a spoilsport and hurt your team mates? I hope you're never on any of my teams.

Your ATTITUDE is what causes an auto loss, not the other team and the ships it's comprised off.

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles

For some reason I have Heath Ledgers "Joker"  mashing the remote button and it wont work going through my head after reading this.....

26 minutes ago, Royckbell said:

Smoke, stay behind island and spam He... next time I alt+f4 because it's just a wasting time to play against this 2 prenium.

Sans titre.png

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,569 battles
27 minutes ago, Royckbell said:

Sans titre.png

I really like my Belfast ...go buy one and join the fun at least then you will realize Belfast is not OP

but just a squishy Cruiser with a little more play versatility that ocasionally you get to exploit and then read about it here ... very nice 

• Cool 1

[LTNY]
Members
335 posts
4,079 battles

Man, If I made a post every time a Atlanta ruined a game for me.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,597 posts
9,000 battles
8 minutes ago, khorender_1 said:

For some reason I have Heath Ledgers "Joker"  mashing the remote button and it wont work going through my head after reading this.....

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Members
3,351 posts
12,094 battles

That's not always a win. I had the self-proclaimed "killer division" on my team consisting of two Atlanta and one Belfast. They died in the first five minutes and we lost. The ship isn't op, just the captain and their attitude.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

This was a defeat. @RivertheRoyal got 130k damage, I got 98k and we still lost. What happened? Our battleships all were in the base while us three attacked and rushed enemy cap, then chilled out outside cap while one of the enemy ships capped. It was awful.

6y8hKny.png

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,597 posts
9,000 battles
2 minutes ago, Khafni said:

That's not always a win. I had the self-proclaimed "killer division" on my team consisting of two Atlanta and one Belfast. They died in the first five minutes and we lost. The ship isn't op, just the captain and their attitude.

The Nikolai is definitely overpowered as it did well in tier 6 matches. However, neither the Atlanta or the Belfast are overpowered and are some the the hardest ships to do well in.

Members
17 posts
3,640 battles
19 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

So you got outplayed. Work on your skills and play better. Learn their weaknesses and exploit them.

Hard to it them when they are behind island or in smoke, it's how they're play I respect that, the problem is the rate of fire. You got 4 fires you use DCP, after 10s you got again 2/3 fires.

19 hours ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

So, because you don't know how to play against them, you're gonna be a spoilsport and hurt your team mates? I hope you're never on any of my teams.

Your ATTITUDE is what causes an auto loss, not the other team and the ships it's comprised off.

Sry for that dude, but honestly i don't care if players are good/bad, sweet/salty, I like to see/play battles with good balance.

18 hours ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

Oh, you've never seen the Altanta-Belfast-FLINT Division...

Already be against 1Saipan+2Belfast+2Atlanta+1Flint. MM end in 8min.

18 hours ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

I really like my Belfast ...go buy one and join the fun at least then you will realize Belfast is not OP

but just a squishy Cruiser with a little more play versatility that ocasionally you get to exploit and then read about it here ... very nice 

If you want to buy me the Belfast and Atlanta, why not; i'm too poor to buy something in a f2p game.

18 hours ago, Jumarka said:

Man, If I made a post every time a Atlanta ruined a game for me.

Just one atlanta is ok, the problem is if 2 good players are on those ships.

17 hours ago, Khafni said:

People who bought prenium, (sometimes) are T3 so they don't know how to play at begging. 

• Cool 1

[PT-SD]
[PT-SD]
Members
104 posts
9,833 battles

Wow people sure get upset when they loose a battle.Sounds

to me like me like these people need to grow up a little. It is

a game win some and loose some. Royckbell is a good example

of a person who must win at all cost. I have both the Belfast and the

Atlanta and I do not win all my battles with these ships but I sure have

fun trying! When I loose a battle It is because of something I should have,

done or something I should have done (situational awareness). I also 

agree strongly wit the statement above regarding attitude and team composition!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL 

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,856 posts
4,224 battles
On 10/5/2017 at 11:19 PM, HMCS_Devilfish said:

No. Speaking as one who has and regularly plays a Belfast, she is definitely OP. But, like everything else that's OP, you have to work her right to unlock her true potential.

She is downright hard-countered by Radar, but the cool thing about being a Tier 7 cruiser is that there are only two other ships at her tier that have Radar, and both are very fragile. There are also only two cruisers at Tier 8 that have Radar, and those are also fragile, as well as relatively uncommon. Tier 9 gets bad, but you don't often see Tier 9 in Belfast... especially when a Tier 5 Premium Battleship drops, so all your matches are Tier 5-7.

Members
74 posts
10,115 battles

My ATL is similar to Belfast in that it take skill to maximize it's potential, & keep it's glass hull afloat.

The new IFHE buff gives it a theoretical even chance of starting a fire every 5 seconds.

The 6.12 smoke nerf of crusier detection @5.8km(?) will hurt, but I usually target BBs further away anyway.

[SYN]
Members
548 posts
6,157 battles

AP and radar is an effective combination on the Atlanta.   If you are in a CA without Radar, aggressiveness will also work.  It can't absorb damage as fast as it can spit it out. 

The Belfast can usually be penned down. If it is in smoke, just keep in cover. When it dissipates, the ship is vulnerable. 

YMMV.

[TACG]
[TACG]
Alpha Tester
190 posts
2,312 battles

For those who remember about the Atlanta, during the Alpha tests. Things are a lot better about it than it use to be. It  use to give fires with every shell not kidding that's how it use to be. So you new guys have no idea on how it has changed and gotten better, to fight.

[NSEW]
[NSEW]
Members
419 posts
8,109 battles
On 06/10/2017 at 4:11 AM, Carrier_Lexington said:

Oh, you've never seen the Altanta-Belfast-FLINT Division...

Got another one for ya...

SIMS, Belfast, Atlanta.