You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OhJeezums

I can't believe it

28 comments in this topic

[SUCIT]
[SUCIT]
Beta Testers
17 posts
7,988 battles

Cruisers do not do enough damage against battleships. HE and and fires are too easily respaired. I really wish they couldn't repair fire like they can citadel damage. They're able to repair citadel damage, twice what fire damage can do. We really need a fix.

• Cool 2

[SUCIT]
[SUCIT]
Beta Testers
17 posts
7,988 battles

No there's not enough, cruisers are so under powered still. Thank you for your input.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,197 posts
8,955 battles
1 minute ago, butteryzero said:

I would have to agree with Ohjeezums, HE needs a serious buff.

Except for Royal Navy Battleship HE...

That does NOT need any more buffing lol.

[SUCIT]
[SUCIT]
Beta Testers
17 posts
7,988 battles

No no no RN battleships do not have a fight in this game, cruisers are too underpowered we neeeeeed more hE fires.

[SUCIT]
[SUCIT]
Beta Testers
17 posts
7,988 battles

Battleships doo too much damage to my cruisers when they use AP I need more HE and fire damage to make cruisers feasible in a 1v5 situation. Thank you.

Members
3,832 posts
7,919 battles
2 minutes ago, OhJeezums said:

Battleships doo too much damage to my cruisers when they use AP I need more HE and fire damage to make cruisers feasible in a 1v5 situation. Thank you.

well i mean... battleships are meant to kill cruisers...

• Cool 1

[SUCIT]
[SUCIT]
Beta Testers
17 posts
7,988 battles
Just now, LycorisFubuki said:

well i mean... battleships are meant to kill cruisers...

No I seent a cruiser kill 3 battleships and they are not good ships so I should be able to kill 5

[SPTR]
Members
1,711 posts
848 battles
Just now, OhJeezums said:

No I seent a cruiser kill 3 battleships and they are not good ships so I should be able to kill 5

If so, then those three BB's were stupid, dumb or both. Do not expect to solo more than 2 cruisers with any kind of regularity. HE will burn you down. If not fires, just the sheer amount of HE sent your way...

Members
3,832 posts
7,919 battles

then the cruiser player was probably good or got lucky that the BBs werent doing good. also he was probably dodging BB shells as the dispersion on BBs is horrid 

[SUCIT]
[SUCIT]
Beta Testers
17 posts
7,988 battles

No they where rally good.. and this one cruiser tried but failed because we should be able to kill battleships in whole.

[SUCIT]
[SUCIT]
Beta Testers
17 posts
7,988 battles
7 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

This thread fails. Be a bit more creative next time.

uHVjtZp.gif

Ok dude you're just a battleship player man branch out dude.. you'll see how hard it is.

• Cool 1

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles
6 minutes ago, OhJeezums said:

Ok dude you're just a battleship player man branch out dude.. you'll see how hard it is.

I play mostly Cruisers and no I don't agree with you......

• Cool 1

[SUCIT]
[SUCIT]
Beta Testers
17 posts
7,988 battles
5 minutes ago, khorender_1 said:

I play mostly Cruisers and no I don't agree with you......

yea that's okay because you're part of the 2% that doesn't agree.. 98% agree.. cruisers are underpowered they get hit too hard by bb's and our he and fireds don't do enough damages

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles
1 minute ago, OhJeezums said:

yea that's okay because you're part of the 2% that doesn't agree.. 98% agree.. cruisers are underpowered they get hit too hard by bb's and our he and fireds don't do enough damages

yet another who just throws a big %  and hope's it sticks.....

• Cool 1

Members
3,468 posts
6,165 battles

No - they are n't supposed to deal damage like BBs and huge BB shells cause lots of damage as they would in real life.  Played lots of BBs and now cruisers and vcan't tell you how many times I have had my BB burned down in less than 2 minutes by fire - it is fine and simply repeating the same thing over and over will not change a darn thing (or make it true/correct).

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,945 battles

Well, this is odd. 

Cruisers don't do enough damage to battleships. 

Argues with HE as a basis since it's damage it light and easily repaired. 

Did you forget cruisers have AP?

[MIA-A]
Supertester
505 posts
4,421 battles
3 hours ago, OhJeezums said:

Cruisers do not do enough damage against battleships. HE and and fires are too easily respaired. I really wish they couldn't repair fire like they can citadel damage. They're able to repair citadel damage, twice what fire damage can do. We really need a fix.

I can understand your concern but you have to make sure, as a cruiser, you are focusing the same ship that most of the team is shooting. 

That is why I will also recommend that you div with a BB friend who will be able to massive damage the same time you have two fires on him. Does that makes sense? @OhJeezums

Members
834 posts
4,631 battles

I don't think you're understanding. Battleships are the natural predator of cruisers. Yes, they can dodge, they can spam HE, they can do really well wracking up massive amounts of damage with HE. But if you flash your cruiser panties at a dreadnought you're going to get penetrated by sixteen inches of di... I mean armour-piercing ammunition, and it's going to blow you away.

• Cool 2

[FLEUR]
Members
29 posts
7,006 battles

HE is not meant for burst damage. It's the primary attrition tool. For burst damage, find a broadside and go AP.

Members
3,775 posts
14,010 battles
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:51 PM, OhJeezums said:

No they where rally good.. and this one cruiser tried but failed because we should be able to kill battleships in whole.

You sound like a DDriver.