Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Why does TSA go crazy over this???

6 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,198 posts
8,955 battles

A perfectly harmless decorative alarm clock for your nightstand, but if you try to fly with it the TSA goes absolutely crazy over it.

Hmm anyone have any ideas why???

:Smile_teethhappy:

IMG_8931.JPG.5c61848f8aeaabdda812f1c8b28cce8d.JPG

The Lawyers that go to my chess club told me hillarios story of a friend of theirs who got a Dynamite alarm clock at amusement park and then tried flying home with it...

Lets just say that went over really unexpectedly for the poor clueless guy. They detained him for about 4 hours or so while they looked into the matter...

Think they may have even called the bomb squad lol.

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
43 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

A perfectly harmless decorative alarm clock for your nightstand, but if you try to fly with it the TSA goes absolutely crazy over it.

Hmm anyone have any ideas why???

:Smile_teethhappy:

IMG_8931.JPG.5c61848f8aeaabdda812f1c8b28cce8d.JPG

The Lawyers that go to my chess club told me hillarios story of a friend of theirs who got a Dynamite alarm clock at amusement park and then tried flying home with it...

Lets just say that went over really unexpectedly for the poor clueless guy. They detained him for about 4 hours or so while they looked into the matter...

Think they may have even called the bomb squad lol.

lol I remember this time I was wearing my pocket from legend of Zelda costume that I had attach to my belt... Just one them leather pockets well tsa in Baltimore were fine with me/while tsa in boston were not..... Felt like since I wasn't from boston I got single out by tsa...

[FU8AR]
Alpha Tester
471 posts
2,404 battles

When getting screened and that is in you carry on, do not forget to get your friend Jack's attention by yelling "Hi Jack?"  And then point to the concourse and yell "Aloha Snackbar!" *

*NOTE: This is intended as humor an DO NOT try in Airport or other places of public conveyance, or you will have a new room mate named Ben Dover.  Or at least that was the first thing he says when introducing yourself on your first night in prison.  And why does your, umm, backside, umm, still really hurt???

Sign in to follow this