You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Moon_Man_8D

Not getting super containers WTH???

17 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts

Left the game for almost a year, been back for over month and haven't gotten a single super container after playing near daily since. Other friends playing and they get super containers all the time. WTH???

[HINON]
Members
9,047 posts

Because the odds have not been in your favor. The chances of getting one are really low. Just enjoy what you get from regular containers and then be surprised when you get a super.

Edited by RipNuN2

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,991 battles

Super containers rarely give out good swag lately anyways... Just enjoy the game and IF you get a SC, be grateful it even happened...

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Generally I take the first or second options - money or flags. I have been fortunate recently when taking the last option, TYL... been getting 750xp when I don't get a SC> 

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

I'm tired of hearing about the lack of super containers, I have serious SC envy.  I lost track somewhere between 300 - 400, sometime after that I completed the last of the five stages.  Interestingly after acceptance comes paranoia, then pride in being above the "SC craze".  I'm a little worried though...rumor has it that at some point players go nuts and start TK'ing everything...poor souls. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,984 posts
7,530 battles

I'M NOT GETTING FREE STUFF FOR JUST PLAYING THE GAME WAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M SO ENTITLED AND I NEED HELP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Also, if you complain about literally worthless digital pixel things you feel you're somehow owed, I'm truly happy I've never met you in real life.

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

Random is random. It is completely possible, even though unlikely, for you to earn all three containers every day between now and your death from old age and not get a super container. Because it's random, it's possibly to get superhumanly unlucky. 

[O7]
Beta Testers, Supertester
6,399 posts
7,363 battles

You aren't missing much, you're likely to get one of the useless "upgrades" anyhow.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,816 posts
9,912 battles

100 signals of Charlie Juliet, you wont get detonate in 100 games, 100% guarantee, from SC

Members
3 posts
On 10/5/2017 at 9:13 PM, TheKrimzonDemon said:

I'M NOT GETTING FREE STUFF FOR JUST PLAYING THE GAME WAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M SO ENTITLED AND I NEED HELP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Also, if you complain about literally worthless digital pixel things you feel you're somehow owed, I'm truly happy I've never met you in real life.

LOOK AT ME, MY NAME IS TheKrimzonDemon AND I'M A STUPID, SALTY ATTENTION [edited]. I WASN'T BORN THIS WAY, IT'S MY MOMMY'S FAULT. SHE BODY SLAMMED ME ON THE CONCRETE MULTIPLE TIMES AS A CHILD WHICH IS WHY I GO AROUND CRYING AND TRYING TO HIJACK THREADS. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

[OPEC]
Members
946 posts
5,108 battles

What Krimzon and others are alluding to is that the SC rate is highly variable these days.  Also, what you get in a crate may not make you that happy, either, as the rewards have been spread over a lot more options like secondary upgrades that a lot of folks don't use.  I keep one each of them in my inventory and it seems like you won't get another as a duplicate.

It's probably best not to base your enjoyment on pulling SC's, so don't pick TYL and at least you'll get something for your efforts...

[ACES]
[ACES]
Members
14 posts
7,797 battles

At this point, I'm always selecting the Try Your Luck tag and going with that one with little to no expectations.  That way, if an SC comes about I'm happy.  It's all good.  :)

[B_O_W]
Members
247 posts
5,492 battles

I have NEVER gotten a super container.  I am thankful for what I do receive though.  However, it would be nice to get something nice once in a while.....

Members
265 posts

I choose the random option so I have a better chance at a super, and I've gotten 2, ever.    Not worth it.  I'm going with one of the other two options from now on. 

Members
1,344 posts
1,343 battles
Just now, KongouIsBestShip said:

What's a Super Container?

A meme that can make you really happy or really sad.