Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

anyone got the Yamamoto yet?

31 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,458 posts
12,328 battles

Not yet, 15 stars should take awhile - doing 3 mill credits, 40k exp, and 2500

ribbons over 1/2 way, but these three together only equal 4 stars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,686
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,844 posts
11,546 battles
6 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

Yes.

 

O dang.. I need to get on that... damn homework needs to hurry up and finish itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SYN]
Members
234 posts
3,652 battles
1 minute ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

 

O dang.. I need to get on that... damn homework needs to hurry up and finish itself.

Oh, yeah ... I remember homework ... been a while ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
233
[TNG]
Members
821 posts
6,189 battles
8 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

Not yet, 15 stars should take awhile - doing 3 mill credits, 40k exp, and 2500

ribbons over 1/2 way, but these three together only equal 4 stars.

i got the two destroyer missions (tank 1.5m potential damage and survive, kill 2 DDs and survive) in 3 tries with my Kabob. i

 

t was awesome, 6 stars. and i am not even a great kabob player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,796
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,094 posts
14,503 battles

Thanks for the post OP.  Did not notice the last tier was unlocked even though I had completed the previous tier's requirements already.  Too bad.  I had done a bunch of high tier matches today already.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
233
[TNG]
Members
821 posts
6,189 battles
1 minute ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Thanks for the post OP.  Did not notice the last tier was unlocked even though I had completed the previous tier's requirements already.  Too bad.  I had done a bunch of high tier matches today already.

i personally think it's mighty ghey that the WG put a time cap on new mission sets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
233
[TNG]
Members
821 posts
6,189 battles
12 minutes ago, holomorphic said:

I've seen Yamato's with two decorative flags, so yes.

most likely just bought containers to get those flags. you dont have to have completed the missions for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,458 posts
12,328 battles
4 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

i got the two destroyer missions (tank 1.5m potential damage and survive, kill 2 DDs and survive) in 3 tries with my Kabob. i

 

t was awesome, 6 stars. and i am not even a great kabob player

Will have to give it a try, sometimes hit or miss with the missions requiring hitting some event, these two DD missions seem reasonable, but others like the 10 cits in a game , could try from that for awhile and not get

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
233
[TNG]
Members
821 posts
6,189 battles
4 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Is the Yamamoto a new ship?

no, hes some dead dude who planned the attack on pearl harbor and battle of midway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[WHS]
Members
28 posts
1,877 battles
9 hours ago, _Dracarys said:

most likely just bought containers to get those flags. you dont have to have completed the missions for that.

No I think you need to finish the missions to be able to mount TWO decorative flags AT THE SAME TIME on the ship commanded by Yammamoto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
112
[GLF]
Members
777 posts
9,338 battles
13 hours ago, _Dracarys said:

no, hes some dead dude who planned the attack on pearl harbor and battle of midway.

What an A-hole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
112
[GLF]
Members
777 posts
9,338 battles

I'm still stuck grinding mission 4.  When you have only dd's at t8+, thats a hard one to finish.  

 

At least I'll get some useless JUNK in the 2 supercontainers I'll receive.  

 

 

Edited by AnimaL21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,418
[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,578 battles
14 hours ago, holomorphic said:

No I think you need to finish the missions to be able to mount TWO decorative flags AT THE SAME TIME on the ship commanded by Yammamoto.

No you don’t. All you have to do is finish a specific section/part of the collection. And you can mount two decorative flags on any ijn ship in the game. I’ve had two decorative flags on my ijn ships for about a week now. Bought a Yamamoto container when the campaign started to unlock the collection. Also, Yamamoto flies his pennant on any ship he captains. Meaning you can have a total of 3 cosmetic flags(2 decorative and his pennant as well) plus the national flag on any ijn ship he captains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
335
[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,157 posts
10,155 battles

Got him. Specd him for Yamato (of course!), Blooded him as a 19 pt commander in a PvE match in Ishizuchi. I regret nothing!

 

(I am pretty tired tho.)

Edited by LancerUlysses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
431
[RKN]
Members
1,424 posts
12,132 battles
On 10/6/2017 at 9:24 AM, m373x said:

 Got mine not long ago.

No surprise as a Khaba main - 12 games in mine has me on the final task already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×