You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LoneStormchaser

SPOILS OF THE REVOLUTION (MUST BUY)

34 comments in this topic

[ARMDA]
Members
8,993 posts
3,581 battles

Or you know, finish the missions as quickly as possible, such as the last mission..?

[PVE]
Members
9,796 posts
7,478 battles
5 minutes ago, LoneStormchaser said:

So, if I want to participate in this, I must bye a Premium.

Premium.jpg.5381779fcd310b57d70487a3cf40379a.jpg

Nope, you can earn the ship, if you complete all the missions, on Oct 18th at the earliest, so you can get containers then. Otherwise, if you want to get containers now, you need to buy the ship. There are 3 bundles from $25-$50 US.

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,328 posts
6,609 battles

Yes. Where is the problem? It's the same as it was with the Christmas Convoy Missions that we had, only that now you 'only' get a Container rather than seven permanent Camouflages.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,975 posts
7,530 battles

So, you understand what's going on, then? If you want that crate every day, you have to buy the ship, otherwise you'll only be able to earn it for a week. I thought it was pretty clear.

You know, I was going to include a rant about reading being OP, stupidity, etc, etc, etc, but I just don't care.

[OPEC]
Members
946 posts
5,108 battles

Believe it or not, for the game to exist, someone must BUY a premium.  I have done my duty in that regard.  :cap_like:

In this case, at least you can earn the premium in question for free!

[SALVO]
Members
17,092 posts
17,754 battles

Good grief.  Lots of new premium ships have missions that require you to, ya know, actually HAVE and PLAY the new premium ship.  Nothing new to see here.

[SEP]
Members
1,019 posts
8,386 battles
55 minutes ago, LoneStormchaser said:

So, if I want to participate in this, I must bye a Premium.

Premium.jpg.5381779fcd310b57d70487a3cf40379a.jpg

uhmmm yeah you need to bye the ship.

[WNSTN]
Members
0 posts
4,594 battles

Actually, the Ultimate Bundle is a deal. After deducting for the 6.5 k doubloons and 30 days of premium time, the ship only cost bout $7.50.

Good luck and fair seas.

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,872 posts
4,744 battles

For a ship with a communist inspire camouflage...they are being quite capitalistic about it. 

lenin-cccp.jpg

• Cool 2

[WOLF9]
Members
3,253 posts
29 minutes ago, Zapp_Branigan said:

Actually, the Ultimate Bundle is a deal. After deducting for the 6.5 k doubloons and 30 days of premium time, the ship only cost bout $7.50.

Good luck and fair seas.

Where are you finding the bundles?  I only saw the nekkid ship + 3pt captain for $25...   Ah well- it was worth it- my first container was 2500 doubloons!!   I'm pretty sure I'll have that 25 smackers earned back in a few days at this rate.

Beta Testers
498 posts
6,565 battles
13 minutes ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

Where are you finding the bundles?  I only saw the nekkid ship + 3pt captain for $25...   Ah well- it was worth it- my first container was 2500 doubloons!!   I'm pretty sure I'll have that 25 smackers earned back in a few days at this rate.

Log in comrade.  Secret Stalinistic HTML coding prevent you from seeing full webpage unless logged in.  Also try to clicky the capitalistic ship link

• Cool 1

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,872 posts
4,744 battles

Out of all of the ships they are selling this is the ONLY one I have considered buying the ultimate for. 

russian-propaganda-poster-always-alert-the-invincible-soviet-navy-1968-12640-p.jpg

[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
3,837 battles
2 hours ago, Zapp_Branigan said:

Good luck and fair seas.

Yeah even if you get nothing but 250 doubloons or 1 day of premium for the next 21 days, each one is worth about a dollar. So I would like to think you make out on the deal.  Plus the 10 point captain...  how much play time do you need to play to grind a captain to 10 points?

[WNSTN]
Members
0 posts
4,594 battles
Just now, wtfovr said:

Yeah even if you get nothing but 250 doubloons or 1 day of premium for the next 21 days, each one is worth about a dollar. So I would like to think you make out on the deal.  Plus the 10 point captain...  how much play time do you need to play to grind a captain to 10 points?

Depends on how well you do in your games and if you win or not, whether or not you run premium time & flags.

You get the idea.

Good luck and fair seas!

[WNSTN]
Members
0 posts
4,594 battles
2 hours ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

If you click on the link on the front page (News) for the ship article, it has the bundles if scroll down a bit - https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/stalinium-is-real/

[WOLF9]
Members
3,253 posts
3 minutes ago, Zapp_Branigan said:

Depends on how well you do in your games and if you win or not, whether or not you run premium time & flags.

You get the idea.

Good luck and fair seas!

Heck, they've given away a bunch of Russian 10 pointers in the past- my reserve is full of em!

[WNSTN]
Members
0 posts
4,594 battles
2 minutes ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

Heck, they've given away a bunch of Russian 10 pointers in the past- my reserve is full of em!

Too true.

Oh! My most significant ship is the Fletcher. Love that ship. Didn't even bother buying the Gearing as I don't think I would like it as much.

Good luck and fair seas!

Edited by Zapp_Branigan