Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralOthuyeg

Never really introduced myself. This must be corrected.

8 comments in this topic

[RKN]
Members
652 posts
7,525 battles

I also never had made an Introduction myself...
But I believe everyone or most of them knows me now so I don't think introducing myself would not be necessary

Anyways, Welcome and Hello

[PNP]
Members
131 posts
9,571 battles
6 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Ok I subscribed for you. GL and Aloha.

Well thank you, fellow captain. I must admit, being employed and a student kind of means I do not put out that many videos, but I hope the ones I end up putting out give you some entertainment :)

Edited by AdmiralOthuyeg

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Hello and welcome to the forums! 

Fair winds and following seas captain! :Smile_honoring:

[PNP]
Members
131 posts
9,571 battles

About me: There are two ships in the game that sum me up quite nicely. The Yaa Maaa Too. I love big guns and I can not lie. I play the Yamato and the Currywurst as my main ships. They tickle my pickle. I also love my Shimakaze. Back when I started playing the game, I had an absolute blast with my (non-nerfed) Minekaze and the Shima ended up being my first T10 ship ever. My second one was the Montana, kind of. I researched it a long time ago, but have never bought it. I went for the Yamato instead. Afterall, what good is a battleship if it can not take me to Iscandar.

I am the guy who forces his Shima smoke on you if you are on my team and, if you are unlucky to be on the enemy team, laughs mercilessly as he rams 9x18.1 inches of Imperial Airmail down your throat.

Edited by AdmiralOthuyeg

Sign in to follow this