You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
wacko17

0.6.12 Public Test Bug Reports

34 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Administrator, WG Staff
446 posts
2,133 battles

Greetings Captains!

The 0.6.12 Public Test is now starting, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

Please also check out my little guide on how to report a bug here: 

Members
4 posts
5,475 battles

Akizuki's surface detection while firing in smoke appears to be 9.4 km, instead of the listed 2.4 km. Tested in random and co-op battles. Makes the ship rather hard to play.

For example the detection while firing in smoke for the Z-23 is 3.4 km, and so far appears to be working as intended.

[FYL]
Members
610 posts
5,501 battles

Hi, minor graphical bug, the crane holder is much bigger than the actual crate, this is with every crate so far

shot-17_10_05_20_05.15-0233.thumb.jpg.1436b98dce36d5f6e15e5b8e1d73dde6.jpg

Members
1,564 posts
9,984 battles

The dubloons and credits indicators (in port) top right were fflickering as if they were updating. This was non stop. I didn't interfere with the battles though 

Edited by STINKWEED_

[QNA]
Members
93 posts
4,860 battles

Still none of the so-called "rental" Tier 10 ships for clan battles showing up in port.  Have played Tier 8 battle as was suggested in the PTS news report.  Nothing to indicate any other way for them to appear, apart from buying them.

[FYL]
Members
610 posts
5,501 battles
21 minutes ago, Warlord2099 said:

Since when are they selling tier 10 ships? if they were i\d buy some

they are renting Zao, SHimakaze and Grose Kurfurst, but you can take these only to clan battles

[QNA]
Members
93 posts
4,860 battles
Just now, nothere01 said:

they are renting Zao, SHimakaze and Grose Kurfurst, but you can take these only to clan battles

My question is still HOW do you rent them?  I see no mention of it anywhere in the PTS.

[FYL]
Members
610 posts
5,501 battles
1 minute ago, Skyhooker said:

My question is still HOW do you rent them?  I see no mention of it anywhere in the PTS.

play T8 random battle

[QNA]
Members
93 posts
4,860 battles
4 hours ago, nothere01 said:

play T8 random battle

I did many already

OK, they showed up.  I was wrong - I had only played Co-op battles, because the PTS instructions in the Game Center only said "Play a battle in a Tier VIII ship," not "Play a Random battle..."  

Thanks for the advice, and please ignore this bug post - but also, please add the word "Random" to the instructions.

Edited by Skyhooker

[ARC]
Members
482 posts
7,152 battles
On 5/10/2017 at 2:41 PM, _Sniper4273_ said:

Akizuki's surface detection while firing in smoke appears to be 9.4 km, instead of the listed 2.4 km. Tested in random and co-op battles. Makes the ship rather hard to play.

For example the detection while firing in smoke for the Z-23 is 3.4 km, and so far appears to be working as intended.

This. Akizuki's surface detection in Public Test from smoke is 9.4 km, when it should be 2.4 km.

[DONUT]
Members
419 posts
5,299 battles

Yesterday everytime I tried to connect to the server it disabled my modem.  Things are fine today. 

[PLPTS]
Members
757 posts
13,248 battles

played two games, went back to port, got the end of game notifications, but after that, only the post image, ship, chat and notifications were shown. No menu line at the top or ship selection at the bottom.

shot-17.10.11_12.41.01-0039.jpg

[RNGRS]
[RNGRS]
Members
3 posts
11,515 battles

BUG 

Registration server is not working today 

is there any one else with this issue as it says

under-construction.jpg

[PLPTS]
Members
757 posts
13,248 battles

while trying to apply captain skills to the SVYATOZAR, the superintendent skill doesn't show the consumables as on other ships.

halloween1.png

[COBG]
Members
3 posts
666 battles
6 hours ago, HAMMER_AR said:

BUG 

Registration server is not working today 

is there any one else with this issue as it says

under-construction.jpg

Same thing, have not been able to get into a test yet for one reason or another, is this going to be up? After finally being able to download it again and have time to get to it, it won't take my password... Can't reset because page is down. ugh...

Members
12 posts
250 battles

1: Test part 1 & part 2 in clan battle not sure what the map was but A & B cross in the same place so you cap 2 at once.

2:Test Part 1 & Part 2 I had freeze up when playing game have to restart computer. Did system test of files with WOW`s software was fine for a number of games then it did it again it`s ok now for about 10 games       then it freeze`s. It just did it again as i was doing this had to do a full restart of computer.

3: Halloween map have had 2 games where the gates & island where not there but you can run into the island with out seeing anything

4: while trying to apply captain skills to the SVYATOZAR, the superintendent skill doesn't show the consumables. 

Edited by Area51_9

[2347]
[2347]
Members
9 posts
5,522 battles

Test Part 1; I have had several freeze ups when entering a battle.  These have required a computer restart.  In one instance, by the time I got in the game, I was destroyed.  In part 1 there appears to have been crash files created, but I do not know how to bring them up in a readable format to attach.  In each instance, the crash occurred right as entered battle in a clan of three.  Chat was active.  Ran the repair protocol, and it seemed to have quit until the next logon.  The first time this happened (the freeze up), it also kicked me out of the clan.  I was not shown in the clan names list, but the accept mark (green check) was visible in the request screen.  In order to be reinstated, one of the clan members had to INVITE me to join.  Attempt to rejoin via request did not function.

Test Part 2; I have had one instance so far where, upon completion of battle, exiting the stats screens took me back to port, but only the ship itself, reports, and chat buttons were present.  No ship stats, no ship selections at bottom, no battle select or enter buttons.  This also required a cold reboot to clear.

[SVF]
Members
199 posts
11,969 battles

So after completing the new scenario my port was buggy, didn't notice till I went to get my container rewards but after, almost everything but the ships and the water was gone.

I was using the dock port and nothing from the dock itself is visible

RKB9Pun.jpg

Here is another capture showing some mobile objects, but no ground, car is in the backround

claHxQg.jpg

Edited by Suryn

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,073 posts
12,835 battles

Found some island bugs in the Operations of the week "Sunray in the darkness"

Floating trees

tXbfCNO.jpg

Invisi Island

65Mhr1j.jpg

Members
1 post
3,938 battles

Benson smoke firing has a similar issue as Akizuki with full gun bloom after firing from smoke rather than the stated smoke detection range. I have included below two recordings showing the bug:

Spoiler

Spoiler

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,073 posts
12,835 battles

I was sitting in port, when **poof**, no land was around and the trees were floating.

The problem happened today (1/13/2017) @ 17:20 EST