You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ChisanaJun

Account transfer

13 comments in this topic

Members
566 posts
1,889 battles

Is there a way to transfer accounts from one server to another. My case I play on N/A but travel to Asia and Russia for months at a time. Ping rate gets really poor in some areas and gets disconnects. 

[OPG]
Supertester
1,901 posts
10,249 battles

Indeed, we can't transfer accounts between servers, only start new ones.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,627 posts
9,027 battles

You can submit a ticket asking for that but they will probably say no. Simply make accounts on the other servers and either install the other regions in a different location or use a multi region mod although when we are on a different patch than the others you won't be able to play on them.

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

I'd wager even if they let you do it, it'd be a one time deal and it sounds like you're going to need to swap back and forth for it to work. 

Best option would be making a new account on those servers. 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,627 posts
9,027 battles
10 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

I'd wager even if they let you do it, it'd be a one time deal and it sounds like you're going to need to swap back and forth for it to work. 

Best option would be making a new account on those servers. 

This, It would be really nice if they would go to a single global account with the players option as to which server they are going to play on.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,943 posts
7,518 battles
55 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

This, It would be really nice if they would go to a single global account with the players option as to which server they are going to play on.

I'd love this. I play all hours of the day, and it would enable me to have a deep team pool all the time, instead of just for 2-4 hours in the evenings.

[OPG]
Supertester
1,901 posts
10,249 battles
3 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

I'd love this. I play all hours of the day, and it would enable me to have a deep team pool all the time, instead of just for 2-4 hours in the evenings.

Problem is two-fold.  The latency and that many names are duplicated across all servers.

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,627 posts
9,027 battles
17 minutes ago, SyndicatedINC said:

Problem is two-fold.  The latency and that many names are duplicated across all servers.

Players would have to make their own decisions on latency but this game isn't impacted drastically from ping unless it is extremely high. The names wouldn't be overly hard to handle and simply adding a region code to every name would take care of that.

[-K-]
Members
5,287 posts
9,108 battles

Wasn't there a mod in Aslain's mod pack that allowed switching between servers?

Thought I read something about that the other day.....

Members
566 posts
1,889 battles

Arigatōgozaimashita (Thank you) I see I will have open another account. Most of my time is spent in USA but about four to five months I am out oh USA either in Japan or China mostly, Russia also though not as much as I would like.

Might get RU account then as it is central location may help with bad ping rates. Russia internet is getting to be outstanding in some cities. 

[-I-]
Members
1,719 posts
10,468 battles
12 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Wasn't there a mod in Aslain's mod pack that allowed switching between servers?

Thought I read something about that the other day.....

That doesn't switch your account. That lets you select which server you want to log in to. Generally, you need a different client for each server because reasons, so you need to have multiple copies of the game installed, especially since the servers aren't always on the same patch around update time. The mod included in Aslains lets you use one copy of the game to log in to your multiple accounts that are on different servers, provided the servers are on the same patch compared to the version you have on your computer.

You still need multiple accounts.