You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Fantomex_

Do the October Revolution crates make the ship worth purchasing?

54 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,301 posts

I love people making this game into World of Math.

I already have Nikolai so I'll just pick up Revolution for free.   I also already support this game with a ridiculous amount of money, so feel no need to double down on it.

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,998 posts
4,848 battles

I'm buying it tomorrow.

That camo looks hilarious to just listen to soviet music to and play. 

Members
822 posts
3,926 battles

I missed the first two days and then bought the middle package $35 =ship + 10ptcapt+1500 dobloons+(1wk prem I think). And at this point I am feeling slightly (SCREWED).  ThinkI have won 2 -250 db awards and 4-5 days premiums, but doing the math, looks like they sold me a premium for $25 bucks and I "sorta" got my usual 1 month premium time but with no 500 db's left over. I buy 3k db thing every month and that be it.  Oh and I think I bought 1 red container first day to check them out 

But my major point of contention is the reward stated as 250-2500 DB's. Now I see that reward is ONLY 250 DB's with the extremely unlikely 2500 grand prize of which I have seen/read on only ONE person winning. Maybe that was it. ONE person won it and the rest get 250 x number of times and those 250 are far rarer than the other rewards of XP and 1 day prem. The advertisng of a 250-2500 range seem,s dubious and also the occurrence of the basically MINIMUM reward is the actual range( a singular reward amount is no "range" , like 250, 500, 1000,250, 1500, 350, 1250 , 2000, whatever would be. And the db reward is certainly nowhere near the chance of winning the other rewards -a premium day or the " 2500 xp, which i guess might be considered worth actual doubloons if your spending/playing relies on those conversions.  And it"seems"the 250 showed more often  the first few days of the event and got rarer(not sure about that though)

'

I am not screaming "fradulent" (and it can't be considering their wording"yet , but feeling a little "mislead at the moment, and feeling I basically got "sold" a premium warship at full price($20 and got a month or at best5 weeks of

premium, To tell the truth for 30 bucks i could have got 2 months of premium and a 1k DB['s. so this 
special Russian revolution100  year event is looking more like "once in a lifetime sale " at a  furniture store.

This is not a "RANT" about the contAINERS  yet, and IF I win2500DB'sbefore the end you wont hear me complain , but if not this might well stop me spending money and maybe playing entirely IDK yet, not feeling too happy about this event ATM. 

======================================================================

Good lord and just now they sent me an offer of the ship, a 10 capt, 3 contrainers, 30 days premium and 6500 doubloons, ,for $50 . Which is basically 3 months premium and 1500 doubloon, (which is over 45 right there if buying premium by the month at 14.79) +the ship/capt +3 continaers +8 more for remaining days. Yep, taking the 45 offer at the beginning of this month , for this container business is REALLY looking like a bad deal. I am out about 2 months of premium for not waiting and taking this NEW deal , for about 10 of these containers. So basically the 30$ extra I spent on the deal early(instead me just buying 3K doubloons as I always do)  bought me 10 containers at $3 a piece , ugh!

Edited by Strachwitz666

Members
1,581 posts
13,472 battles

70% free exp containers seems to be the norm.  I have gotten only two doubloon containers ( each 250) and 3 one day premiums.  Thought the split would be a bit

more even, the lower value item is what you normally get from these containers.  Feel a little "bait and switched" here.  

Edited by Panzer1113