You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kevs02Accord

Premium Shop Special....JK

22 comments in this topic

[SF-3]
Members
1,527 posts
8,114 battles

Anyone else having this problem? You head back to port after a game, get the message you have a special available in the premium shop, you click the link, then get a webpage that says the item is unavailable to you? It appeared I was logged into the webpage as the correct account.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,487 battles
29 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

Anyone else having this problem? You head back to port after a game, get the message you have a special available in the premium shop, you click the link, then get a webpage that says the item is unavailable to you? It appeared I was logged into the webpage as the correct account.

I think part of it is that these 'special offers' are time-sensitive and it seems to decide to make the offer while you're in a match, so by the time you are back in port the offer has expired.  Maybe.  I think they are still adjusting how this is supposed to work.

11 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Don't know what these flag tokens are. You get a flag, so what.

Then don't buy it.  Simple solution.  Some folks like to collect the flags, but maybe they missed out on one because they couldn't afford the 'mega-bundle' when the ship was released.  So this is a way for WG to sell them the flag they missed.

Beta Testers
1,166 posts
8,095 battles

I get these bizarre offers, like "get 500 doubloons and a Prinz Eugen flag for only $14.99".  Like wth that is no deal.  Who cares about an in game flag that has no bonuses?

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,124 posts
7,655 battles

Yes, I've had this happen to me last night, in fact.  I strongly encourage people when they see this message to take a screenshot of both the in port message and again the "item not available" message that you get from your browser so we can report this properly to Wargaming.

• Cool 1

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Someone said you could see your offer in the "specials" section within your time period.

Make sure you are logged in to the premium shop though.

[O_S_D]
Members
41 posts
9,636 battles

I've had this happen to me twice.

Hit your "Go back one page" icon on your web browser and voila, The page appears and you should be able to buy it if need be.

I've never wanted to buy one, so not sure if it directs you properly to payment, but at least the page shows up for what you can buy.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,615 posts
9,014 battles
8 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Yes, I've had this happen to me last night, in fact.  I strongly encourage people when they see this message to take a screenshot of both the in port message and again the "item not available" message that you get from your browser so we can report this properly to Wargaming.

I was going to say exactly this but Mouse beat me too it. Screenshot the offer and if you get the unavailable message screenshot that and submit a ticket if you were interested in the offer.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,098 posts
12,657 battles
5 hours ago, Wulfgarn said:

Someone said you could see your offer in the "specials" section within your time period.

Weirdly, I can still see the offer and it's been a week or so since they first showed it to me:

UKhgy06.png

Unless this is a different kind of offer, but I believe this is the one that they popped up on my screen.

Edited by Edgecase

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,841 posts
13,056 battles
5 hours ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Yes and for the $15 you get a flag.

Because there is nothing like screaming PTW to all the other players in the match by flying a pretty flag that you can only get on a mega bundle, while (said flag) providing absolutely zero play benefit.  In fact, if one has the flag that does provide benefits, I guess one could say flying the pretty flag actually hurts.

On a more serious note...I think the flags are pretty...and add a bit to the aura of the game.  I have several flags, and will fly whichever one suits my fancy for the day...or match. 

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles
29 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Because there is nothing like screaming PTW to all the other players in the match by flying a pretty flag that you can only get on a mega bundle, while (said flag) providing absolutely zero play benefit.  In fact, if one has the flag that does provide benefits, I guess one could say flying the pretty flag actually hurts.

On a more serious note...I think the flags are pretty...and add a bit to the aura of the game.  I have several flags, and will fly whichever one suits my fancy for the day...or match. 

Also I can mod any flag I want into the game without paying 15$ for the privledge.

Maybe if they added the Kekistani flag I would make sure to support those oppressed peoples but until then.  Newp newp newp.

Members
3,780 posts
14,033 battles
7 hours ago, Baseline said:

Got this last night Scharnhorst flag token then "Item not available to you".

I had that happen last week and when I clicked on it I directed to a "Scharnhorst Ultimate" deal on the Premium shop.

2 days ago I got one for the Graf Spee flag token mission and got a webpage that said the item is unavailable to me.

I already have both of those ships.

Beta Testers
498 posts
6,528 battles

There is only one "promotional" flag, to my knowledge, that provides a benefit.  Fly it on all my ships:

flag.png

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,615 posts
9,014 battles
9 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

There is only one "promotional" flag, to my knowledge, that provides a benefit.  Fly it on all my ships:

flag.png

There are several more that provide benefits but the two you are most likely to see are the Alpha and Super Tester flags.

Beta Testers
172 posts
5,863 battles
13 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

flag.png

Yup. Hard for me to give that up to run any other flag. I know that it has been brought many times that the ability to run two flags would be nice but I don't think it has gained much traction.

[SYN]
Members
234 posts
3,652 battles
4 minutes ago, Sivle said:

Yup. Hard for me to give that up to run any other flag. I know that it has been brought many times that the ability to run two flags would be nice but I don't think it has gained much traction.

I can run up two flags on my IJN ships.  I agree that it would be nice to have that ability on ALL of my ships.

Is there a reason the IJN ships have this privilege?

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,615 posts
9,014 battles
4 minutes ago, Pacific_Cruiser1942 said:

I can run up two flags on my IJN ships.  I agree that it would be nice to have that ability on ALL of my ships.

Is there a reason the IJN ships have this privilege?

Have you completed the Yamamoto campaign?

[SYN]
Members
234 posts
3,652 battles
23 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Have you completed the Yamamoto campaign?

Nope.  I bought some containers in the premium shop.

I'm not that good a player.

Members
879 posts
9,086 battles
14 minutes ago, Pacific_Cruiser1942 said:

Hmmmm, i will call tech support for u, lol.  NOT FAIR!!

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,615 posts
9,014 battles
1 hour ago, Pacific_Cruiser1942 said:

I am still on the first stage, a two month layoff slows you down a lot.