Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kevs02Accord

Premium Shop Special....JK

22 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,626 posts
8,563 battles

Anyone else having this problem? You head back to port after a game, get the message you have a special available in the premium shop, you click the link, then get a webpage that says the item is unavailable to you? It appeared I was logged into the webpage as the correct account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,121
[NDA]
Supertester
3,900 posts
1,545 battles
29 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

Anyone else having this problem? You head back to port after a game, get the message you have a special available in the premium shop, you click the link, then get a webpage that says the item is unavailable to you? It appeared I was logged into the webpage as the correct account.

I think part of it is that these 'special offers' are time-sensitive and it seems to decide to make the offer while you're in a match, so by the time you are back in port the offer has expired.  Maybe.  I think they are still adjusting how this is supposed to work.

11 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Don't know what these flag tokens are. You get a flag, so what.

Then don't buy it.  Simple solution.  Some folks like to collect the flags, but maybe they missed out on one because they couldn't afford the 'mega-bundle' when the ship was released.  So this is a way for WG to sell them the flag they missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,202 posts
9,026 battles

I get these bizarre offers, like "get 500 doubloons and a Prinz Eugen flag for only $14.99".  Like wth that is no deal.  Who cares about an in game flag that has no bonuses?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,179
[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,685 posts
8,169 battles

Yes, I've had this happen to me last night, in fact.  I strongly encourage people when they see this message to take a screenshot of both the in port message and again the "item not available" message that you get from your browser so we can report this properly to Wargaming.


 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,820
Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

Someone said you could see your offer in the "specials" section within your time period.

 

Make sure you are logged in to the premium shop though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[O_S_D]
Members
48 posts
10,876 battles

I've had this happen to me twice.

Hit your "Go back one page" icon on your web browser and voila, The page appears and you should be able to buy it if need be.

I've never wanted to buy one, so not sure if it directs you properly to payment, but at least the page shows up for what you can buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,802
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,495 posts
10,199 battles
8 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Yes, I've had this happen to me last night, in fact.  I strongly encourage people when they see this message to take a screenshot of both the in port message and again the "item not available" message that you get from your browser so we can report this properly to Wargaming.


 

I was going to say exactly this but Mouse beat me too it. Screenshot the offer and if you get the unavailable message screenshot that and submit a ticket if you were interested in the offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,894
[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,571 posts
13,473 battles
5 hours ago, Wulfgarn said:

Someone said you could see your offer in the "specials" section within your time period.

Weirdly, I can still see the offer and it's been a week or so since they first showed it to me:

UKhgy06.png

Unless this is a different kind of offer, but I believe this is the one that they popped up on my screen.

Edited by Edgecase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,172
[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,217 posts
13,824 battles
5 hours ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Yes and for the $15 you get a flag.

 

Because there is nothing like screaming PTW to all the other players in the match by flying a pretty flag that you can only get on a mega bundle, while (said flag) providing absolutely zero play benefit.  In fact, if one has the flag that does provide benefits, I guess one could say flying the pretty flag actually hurts.

 

On a more serious note...I think the flags are pretty...and add a bit to the aura of the game.  I have several flags, and will fly whichever one suits my fancy for the day...or match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,497
Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles
29 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

 

Because there is nothing like screaming PTW to all the other players in the match by flying a pretty flag that you can only get on a mega bundle, while (said flag) providing absolutely zero play benefit.  In fact, if one has the flag that does provide benefits, I guess one could say flying the pretty flag actually hurts.

 

On a more serious note...I think the flags are pretty...and add a bit to the aura of the game.  I have several flags, and will fly whichever one suits my fancy for the day...or match. 

 

Also I can mod any flag I want into the game without paying 15$ for the privledge.

 

Maybe if they added the Kekistani flag I would make sure to support those oppressed peoples but until then.  Newp newp newp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,240
Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
7 hours ago, Baseline said:

Got this last night Scharnhorst flag token then "Item not available to you".

I had that happen last week and when I clicked on it I directed to a "Scharnhorst Ultimate" deal on the Premium shop.

2 days ago I got one for the Graf Spee flag token mission and got a webpage that said the item is unavailable to me.

I already have both of those ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
597 posts
7,336 battles

There is only one "promotional" flag, to my knowledge, that provides a benefit.  Fly it on all my ships:

flag.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,802
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,495 posts
10,199 battles
9 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

There is only one "promotional" flag, to my knowledge, that provides a benefit.  Fly it on all my ships:

flag.png

There are several more that provide benefits but the two you are most likely to see are the Alpha and Super Tester flags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28
Beta Testers
179 posts
6,065 battles
13 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

There is only one "promotional" flag, to my knowledge, that provides a benefit.  Fly it on all my ships:

flag.png

 

Yup. Hard for me to give that up to run any other flag. I know that it has been brought many times that the ability to run two flags would be nice but I don't think it has gained much traction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
234 posts
3,765 battles
4 minutes ago, Sivle said:

 

Yup. Hard for me to give that up to run any other flag. I know that it has been brought many times that the ability to run two flags would be nice but I don't think it has gained much traction.

I can run up two flags on my IJN ships.  I agree that it would be nice to have that ability on ALL of my ships.

Is there a reason the IJN ships have this privilege?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,802
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,495 posts
10,199 battles
4 minutes ago, Pacific_Cruiser1942 said:

I can run up two flags on my IJN ships.  I agree that it would be nice to have that ability on ALL of my ships.

Is there a reason the IJN ships have this privilege?

Have you completed the Yamamoto campaign?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
234 posts
3,765 battles
23 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Have you completed the Yamamoto campaign?

Nope.  I bought some containers in the premium shop.

I'm not that good a player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
917 posts
9,411 battles
14 minutes ago, Pacific_Cruiser1942 said:

Nope.  I bought some containers in the premium shop.

I'm not that good a player.

Hmmmm, i will call tech support for u, lol.  NOT FAIR!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,802
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,495 posts
10,199 battles
1 hour ago, Pacific_Cruiser1942 said:

Nope.  I bought some containers in the premium shop.

I'm not that good a player.

I am still on the first stage, a two month layoff slows you down a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×