You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kunra_1

Wheres the revolution

14 comments in this topic

[WOLF4]
Members
173 posts
1,280 battles

Just wanted to let y'all know that I am not receiving credit for completing the combat missions. I was rewarded the items but the mission didn't update.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,401 posts
9,560 battles

I think the stages are timed..  Next week, the next level begins.

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Yes, it is in stages. This week had the "Do 30k damage, survive, and win a battle", "Get two kills and win a battle", and "Get 200k damage and shoot down 20 planes over any number of battles".

Next week has more.

[WOLF4]
Members
173 posts
1,280 battles

Yea I did the first one but it didn't turn blue and I did the second one and it did turn blue and now the third one is partly blue for some reason.

Members
1,064 posts
5,937 battles
1 hour ago, Kunra_1 said:

Yea I did the first one but it didn't turn blue and I did the second one and it did turn blue and now the third one is partly blue for some reason.

You're talking about the progress indicator bars...Missions that must be completed in a single battle have none; missions that span a number of battles will display the fraction/percentage of the requirements that have been fulfilled as of the last mission.

• Cool 1

[WOLF4]
Members
173 posts
1,280 battles

O OK cool thank you. Guess this thread can be deleted then haha that's my noob moment of the day.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts
Spoiler

shot-17_10.06_13_54.13-0702.thumb.jpg.0a862fb796f8a88f57cd77c4ef5cc724.jpg

Notice the date shown is the EXPIRATION DATE of 25 October. It does not show a "start date". If it is here, it is supposed to be active. 

Henceforth, here is evidence it is not working: 

shot-17_10.06_13_54.28-0469.thumb.jpg.6baa6d00a906b5b37eb5ba51a1fba386.jpg

Texas is most definitely a ship of Tier IV or higher. She's tier V. A decent game for me, in randoms. No credit whatsoever. 

An earlier Ark B match:

shot-17_10.06_13_57.29-0123.thumb.jpg.1a7d64b00dd475ca94a9fed80582f1fb.jpg

So unless I'm mis-reading something... there is a problem here. If there's a problem, it is likely this is not meant to be active yet? 

tiafyc

Note from the website:

Bonus Round (10/6) Captains can now get a Main Armaments Mod. 1 for fighting a single battle after completeing the final mission for Week 1. Sorry for the mix-up! 

Whoops! (10/5) Due to an unfortunate mistake, Main Battery Mod.1 has been added as a reward for the final mission of Week 1 instead of Main Armament Mod. 1. Main Battery Mod.1 cannot be installed to any of the ships. We will remove it from players accounts and credit Main Armament Mod. 1 within two weeks. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

bc9217ac-aa09-11e7-92bd-d89d6715223c.jpg

Edited by Herr_Reitz

Members
38 posts
4,979 battles

This whole revolution mission is borked.  I had over 2000 base points in a game and it didn't the 1st phase of the last run to me.  A lot of people were having trouble with this.

[BLOB]
Members
2 posts
889 battles

Can definitely confirm that the missions are bugged. I got 1614 base XP with my Scharny and it didn't progress the Revolution is my Name mission to part 2/3. It still wants me to get 1600 base XP for part 1/3.

Revolution is my Name 4.png

[JCMNR]
Members
136 posts
12,246 battles

I just came here and posted that I have indeed completed the 1600 XP Several times over. I have since realised that  I have been looking at the premium XP not the Base XP without premium. So ill go play a few rounds see if I am hitting my mark. When I get 1600 XP I will take a screener and post it here. Or I will report that I now have progress. Either way BBS.

Edited by Supercell_Kid