You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Atomicdogg

What the hell is wrong with this game

63 comments in this topic

[_DS_]
Members
5 posts
4,988 battles

Ok so the economy and some game mechanics in this game are dumb plain and simple, why is it so costly to play top tier ships in this game ? is it because you want more money from the users? you have total [edited] ships to deal with in this game like the shima or any ship in the RN line im sorry to say but the smoke and HE spamming comin from that line of ships is dumb they are all [edited] in one form or another. The top tier dds fire 15 torps in one shot  5 feet off your bow why? well because their invisible due to being small lol like wth is that all about where is the realism and the smoke is an even bigger joke lets lay smoke and sit and fire out of it with perfect aim but weird enough i fire into it the smoke and all my shells magically land all around the ship? i think the dispersion should work both ways. Now lets talk about the HE did you guys start smoking all that money we give you cause you make HE in this game melt steel like a hot knife through butter i dont understand the logic at all. How does AP not do more damage than HE are you telling me that fire melts iron and steel? Again where is the realism? I am so tired of playing a game that frustrates me due to the ridiculous ships and game mechanics you have introduce as of late. I use to like this game.

[USCC2]
Members
3,549 posts

The game is free, but to live most people require money - Therefore in order to pay their employees WG have to hope/encourage customers buy certain goods from them such as Premium ships, Premium Accounts or Signal Flags that assist with Credit earnings from a battle or Repair Fees.

Still, this is still not a necessity, as you could drop back down the tiers to earn extra credits to fund top tier play. When you think about it, WG have given the customers the choice. :Smile_honoring:

Edited by _WaveRider_
  • Cool 4

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
8 hours ago, Atomicdogg said:

I use to like this game.

Used; you have to put the "d" on the end to make it past tense. Little FYI there amigo!

Ok so the economy and some game mechanics in this game are dumb plain and simple

This is true, which is why it is called a "game", and not "real life".

why is it so costly to play top tier ships in this game ?

because you should have to invest something when proving you are the best.

you have total [edited] ships to deal with in this game like the shima or any ship in the RN line im sorry to say but the smoke and HE spamming comin from that line of ships is dumb they are all [edited] in one form or another.

Shima (?) is spamming too much HE? (and smoke?) Torpedus, maybe; HE and smoke, I don't think so!

The top tier dds fire 15 torps in one shot  5 feet off your bow why?

Apparantly because he doesn't want any hits as torps will not arm in 5 feet (or even 10 feet)

well because their invisible due to being small

let me clue you in to a fact of life; smaller things are harder to see

lets lay smoke and sit and fire out of it with perfect aim but weird enough i fire into it the smoke and all my shells magically land all around the ship?

don't shoot at the smoke; shoot at where the red shells are coming out of the smoke

did you guys start smoking all that money we give you

and, even more importantly, did you start smoking all that WITHOUT ME!!

you make HE in this game melt steel like a hot knife through butter i dont understand the logic at all. How does AP not do more damage than HE are you telling me that fire melts iron and steel? Again where is the realism?

there are videos about the differences between HE and AP, and you tube is still free also

I am so tired of playing a game that frustrates me due to the ridiculous ships and game mechanics you have introduce as of late. I use to like this game.

Then possibly you should adapt to the game changes rather than demanding that the game adapt to suit you?

• Cool 5

[_DS_]
Members
5 posts
4,988 battles

The responses made me laugh look at the energy put into what i posted lol yall need a life outside of playing with yourselves and your boyfriends lol 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
2 hours ago, Atomicdogg said:

The responses made me laugh look at the energy put into what i posted lol yall need a life outside of playing with yourselves and your boyfriends lol 

Wow, so first, you're just admitting to being a troll; good to know!

Second, your response is typical of immature individuals who become agitated when confronted honestly and appropriately in Forum and result to name calling and character smearing when you actually have no legitimate argument to make.

And all my boyfriends agree with me!

So you go ahead and rant and rave (and send me personal messages; didn't even know you cared!?!?) until you figure out you're really just dead wrong.

Ya know, in about six thousand more games maybe?

Oh, and as far as your personal diatribes against me, just publish them in the regular forum from now on.

I will.

Atomicdogg's personal message to me: "anyone ever tell you that your an idiot? I imagine so ;) i can see by the amount of work you put into your response that you are a complete loser lol thanks for giving me something to smile about :) i may not be good at this game but no matter how bad i am im not a goof like you so i win :) "

Oh, and yes, you  ARE a winner!

• Cool 1

Members
270 posts
85 battles
8 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Atomicdogg's personal message to me: "anyone ever tell you that your an idiot? I imagine so ;) i can see by the amount of work you put into your response that you are a complete loser lol thanks for giving me something to smile about :) i may not be good at this game but no matter how bad i am im not a goof like you so i win :) "

This explains so much. The OP clearly considers actually putting any effort into anything below him.

[NFE]
Members
93 posts
3,097 battles

I know that we re dealing with a troll, but I am still going to put in my two cents worth.

I have a tier IX BB as well as a tier VIII BB, so I do see some higher tier matches. I have to admit, I don't mind the Destroyers with their stealth and torps, it just means that I got outplayed and the same is true for CV's. What I am getting tired of (to the point that it is pushing me away from the game) is high usage of HE. I am not sure how to change it, but does need to be addressed.

Edited by Aorangi

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
3 hours ago, Aorangi said:

What I am getting tired of (to the point that it is pushing me away from the game) is high usage of HE.

You and @Crucis both; he is a die hard advocate of removing HE altogether. It does, at times, feel like "Ammo for Dummies", LOL!

[SPUDS]
[SPUDS]
Members
570 posts
3,345 battles

Dear god reading your post gave me a headache.

1. Ever heard of formatting? No one wants to read a wall of text.

2. Reading your post, you seem to be a typical "BBaby" as we like to call them. Checking your stats, I'm surprised to see that you play cruisers as well.

dUSIFqs.png
3. You're blaming all of your problems on what's probably the weakest DD of T10. I would know, I play it.

4. AP does more damage. Just not when it over-pens. HE always explodes, doing more consistent damage (unless the armour is too thick to damage).

5. You seem to have the mindset of a 5th grader, instantly calling all of us gay as if it's some insult.

6. Bring on the personal attacks, I'd love to see how your brain works.

[NFE]
Members
93 posts
3,097 battles
56 minutes ago, Umikami said:

You and @Crucis both; he is a die hard advocate of removing HE altogether. It does, at times, feel like "Ammo for Dummies", LOL!

I don't want HE removed completely as it does have a place in the game. I do feel that it needs a nerf however, as I feel that the game needs to have more skill and team based play in order for it to be successful.

[_DS_]
Members
5 posts
4,988 battles

This gets better and better lol So when someone says something negative about the game they are a troll ? Well I had to actually get definition of troll to see if i was going to offended or not  as im not into your online groups or definitions lol  but if saying this game has points that are comical and don`t play to realism means i am a troll then i will wear that craplike a sock ;) What kind of community  responds to a player who has not posted or replied once to any content on here that posts out of frustration looking for info which could help change a view on why it is this way and i get the responses i get up there lol what a bunch of turds 10000 matches on here really ? lol wth you definitely have no life so stfu lol comment all you want as this troll needs food :)

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
1 hour ago, Aorangi said:

I don't want HE removed completely as it does have a place in the game. I do feel that it needs a nerf however, as I feel that the game needs to have more skill and team based play in order for it to be successful.

I feel it is mandatory for DD's, whose main battery caliber is so small as to not be able to penetrate a lot of ship's armor configurations with AP. Still, I have always wondered why DD shells have like a 6 to 8 % chance of starting a fire, while BB's have from a 25% chance to a 48% chance.

1 hour ago, Atomicdogg said:

This gets better and better lol So when someone says something negative about the game they are a troll ? Well I had to actually get definition of troll to see if i was going to offended or not  as im not into your online groups or definitions lol  but if saying this game has points that are comical and don`t play to realism means i am a troll then i will wear that craplike a sock ;) What kind of community  responds to a player who has not posted or replied once to any content on here that posts out of frustration looking for info which could help change a view on why it is this way and i get the responses i get up there lol what a bunch of turds 10000 matches on here really ? lol wth you definitely have no life so stfu lol comment all you want as this troll needs food :)

I'm sorry, did you say something? I was talking with the other adults.

[SPUDS]
[SPUDS]
Members
570 posts
3,345 battles
1 hour ago, Atomicdogg said:

1. Formatting, PLEASE.

2. Get off of your high horse, ad hominem serves no one.

3. What info did you even ask for? It was lost in your wall of text if there was any. I'd happily answer!

Members
42 posts
4,224 battles
8 hours ago, Umikami said:

Wow, so first, you're just admitting to being a troll; good to know!

Second, your response is typical of immature individuals who become agitated when confronted honestly and appropriately in Forum and result to name calling and character smearing when you actually have no legitimate argument to make.

And all my boyfriends agree with me!

So you go ahead and rant and rave (and send me personal messages; didn't even know you cared!?!?) until you figure out you're really just dead wrong.

Ya know, in about six thousand more games maybe?

Oh, and as far as your personal diatribes against me, just publish them in the regular forum from now on.

I will.

All that you are proving is your are in fact an immature [edited]. There ya go, there's my opinion.

Grammar Nazi is one of the first things you pulled in your first retort. Why do you have to act like an [edited]? That whole list of replies shows that, YES you do need a life. 

You took along time just to troll a guy who is losing interest in the game.. Congrats, one more player lost. Wargaming does enough on their own to lose players. They don't need people of your stature and ability to drive others away for them. 

People like you and @JackBinary are one of the problems with this forum. Two worthless trolls that haven't tried to do anything but make that poor guy quit.

So there is my personal diatribe against you. Now go and cry to a forum Admin to have me banned ya [edited].:cap_like:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
48 minutes ago, The_Big_Dumb_Newb said:

You took along time just to troll a guy who is losing interest in the game

Just to feed you a little, a long is two words; I know English is tough but do try to keep up.

I didn't troll him, I corrected him; just like I did you, because you, and he, are wrong. And I realize it must be very popular and socially acceptable amongst the illiterate and uneducated to revel in bad grammar, there are those who play this game who did not follow the Jethro D Bodine educational plan and actually learned to correctly speak the language of the nation of our birth.

Oh, and as far as what you have to say; after the incredibly boorish and immature way you chose to say it, who freakin' cares?

Members
42 posts
4,224 battles
40 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Just to feed you a little, a long is two words; I know English is tough but do try to keep up.

I didn't troll him, I corrected him; just like I did you, because you, and he, are wrong. And I realize it must be very popular and socially acceptable amongst the illiterate and uneducated to revel in bad grammar, there are those who play this game who did not follow the Jethro D Bodine educational plan and actually learned to correctly speak the language of the nation of our birth.

Oh, and as far as what you have to say; after the incredibly boorish and immature way you chose to say it, who freakin' cares?

Spoken like a true cu nt. It is a shame i probably wont ever have the pleasure of meeting you in real life. 

Bet you wouldnt be so smug.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
46 minutes ago, The_Big_Dumb_Newb said:

Bet you wouldnt be so smug.

Bet I would be. people who threaten are never people who do; they threaten, because they know they themselves are impotent, so they threaten.

This is me laughing at your impotence.

[NFE]
Members
93 posts
3,097 battles
14 hours ago, Umikami said:

I feel it is mandatory for DD's, whose main battery caliber is so small as to not be able to penetrate a lot of ship's armor configurations with AP. Still, I have always wondered why DD shells have like a 6 to 8 % chance of starting a fire, while BB's have from a 25% chance to a 48% chance.

I have to admit, you ask a good question with the fire chances. My best guess is that is has something to do with the shell size.

You also make a good point about DD's needing it. I am willing to give most DDs (Khab not included) a free pass when it comes to HE as DD's can be bested by staying in open water, and using ASWD to change direction, which makes their torpedoes a tough to use but rewarding when it hits weapon.

[SPUDS]
[SPUDS]
Members
570 posts
3,345 battles
On 10/5/2017 at 8:45 PM, The_Big_Dumb_Newb said:

People like you and @JackBinary are one of the problems with this forum. Two worthless trolls that haven't tried to do anything but make that poor guy quit.

So there is my personal diatribe against you. Now go and cry to a forum Admin to have me banned ya [edited].:cap_like:

I never did anything wrong in the slightest. Meanwhile you're adding spaces to words to get around filters.

Apparently, making factual observations is trolling now. He decides to go on a rant about how the shimakaze is apparently overpowered and I claimed otherwise.

But apparently not bending over and taking a BB player's opinion up my rear makes me a troll.

But I guess that opinion should not be surprising from someone who's only ever played up to T7 destroyers.

Members
42 posts
4,224 battles
On 10/5/2017 at 8:21 PM, JackBinary said:

1. Formatting, PLEASE.

2. Get off of your high horse, ad hominem serves no one.

3. What info did you even ask for? It was lost in your wall of text if there was any. I'd happily answer!

No one likes grammar Nazi's. You made a few posts about that.

On 10/5/2017 at 5:44 PM, JackBinary said:

Dear god reading your post gave me a headache.

1. Ever heard of formatting? No one wants to read a wall of text.

2. Reading your post, you seem to be a typical "BBaby" as we like to call them. Checking your stats, I'm surprised to see that you play cruisers as well.

dUSIFqs.png
3. You're blaming all of your problems on what's probably the weakest DD of T10. I would know, I play it.

4. AP does more damage. Just not when it over-pens. HE always explodes, doing more consistent damage (unless the armour is too thick to damage).

5. You seem to have the mindset of a 5th grader, instantly calling all of us gay as if it's some insult.

6. Bring on the personal attacks, I'd love to see how your brain works.

My mistake, i guess that wasn't you.

I guess when i went to the "Jethro Bodine School of Learning" eye never learnt haw ta read.

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,537 posts

Oh boy~! One of THESE threads~!
I hope I'm not too late

• Cool 2

[SPUDS]
[SPUDS]
Members
570 posts
3,345 battles
2 hours ago, The_Big_Dumb_Newb said:

No one likes grammar Nazi's. You made a few posts about that.

My mistake, i guess that wasn't you.

I guess when i went to the "Jethro Bodine School of Learning" eye never learnt haw ta read.

I made a singular point in both of those posts about his formatting, which makes it a pain to read.
The rest was about his argument, yet here you are, stuck on a single point, that apparently invalidates my entire post.

Members
566 posts
1,885 battles

I enjoy this wonderful game, though I play poorly. I find many things in it beyond my abilities. or understanding. This makes it more intriguing. I see JackBinary-san, In my humble opinion, not everyone's writing skills are up to acceptable standards. I know mine are not. (My Professors have advised me on numerous occasions). English is a difficult language for me I find no logic in it. Japanese is much simpler as is Chinese and Mongolian (not all the dialects). 

Atomicdogg-san, I am sure you do not seek advice from a Hafu, but anger and insults do not build a climate for constructive dialog. I agree with some of your assertions but would not have said it as forcefully?. 

I hope we all understand frustration, and the anger it causes.

JackBinary-sama, your knowledge is impressive, old Japanese saying Image3.gif (Saru mo ki kara ochiru)(Even monkeys fall from trees) I take to mean  Even an expert can make mistakes. is it wise to judge others at first meeting? Blessed be the peacemaker for he will be squashed as a insect. lol

援助を受けるお互いに

Much thanks 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
5 hours ago, Maggie_Saito said:

English is a difficult language for me I find no logic in it.

You and three hundred million Americans; welcome to the club! (We have parties on the weekends!)