Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Toshino_Kyokou

Hello All! Looking for A Clan!!!

9 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
79 battles

Hi peoplez! I'm still new to the game but a friend helped point me in this direction (WoWs forums). I can't say much about myself because I have less than 100 battles still, but most of them have been victories if that helps any... I really like the japanese destroyers the most since I was having trouble with the japanese cruisers. I havent really tried aircraft carriers or battleships but I guess I will sooner or later. As for my clan, I guess I cant really be picky for being so noob, but I guess I would go for something casual and friendly :3 . Thanks in advance everyone!

• Cool 2

Members
14 posts
282 battles
                                                                                                          logo 64x64.pngBC Freedom Academylogo 64x64.png

Hello The BCFA is recruiting people around For multiple games as a large community if in-tress come down to are discord 
https://discord.gg/9aQtaEV

Requirements:
Must have mic and discord

We are a Community clan We have 476 members and 2 sponsors Tied with many games so if you play others we might be interested in you but that's more on the discord and if your interested in are community and also some benefits do to fact of are sponsors 

logo 64x64.pngBC Freedom Academylogo 64x64.png

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
5 hours ago, Toshino_Kyokou said:

Hi peoplez! I'm still new to the game but a friend helped point me in this direction (WoWs forums). I can't say much about myself because I have less than 100 battles still, but most of them have been victories if that helps any... I really like the japanese destroyers the most since I was having trouble with the japanese cruisers. I havent really tried aircraft carriers or battleships but I guess I will sooner or later. As for my clan, I guess I cant really be picky for being so noob, but I guess I would go for something casual and friendly :3 . Thanks in advance everyone!

Come and try our Clan.

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
10,095 battles

Here at Black Widow Company we have people playing at all levels. We have several members that are still working on their Tier 4's and 5's and plenty that have T10's. But what makes BWC so fantastic, is those with T10's have no problem dropping down to help out our new people just starting out. We encourage them, work with them and help them climb those levels to the next tier. We love to division up and then sync drop so we can take on our own clan members. What's not to like about targeting and getting a citadel on your own clan member and then laughing about it on Team Speak!!!

If you decide to fill out an application, please mention me as your friend so I can get credit for recruiting you

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up here or in game.

Take a look at what we have to offer and check out our recruitment page for more information on my Sig below

PM Sent as well

[FF]
Members
499 posts
4,569 battles
[FF full, filling up on FF2 with active players] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord
Clan tags

Friggin'  Fun Days (Not Required)
Tier 2 - Tuesday