You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FujinWater

Still looking.

14 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
2,841 battles

Any Clans still recruiting that don't have really stupid apping process? You know, like LFG just send me an invite and go wreck? If this were an MMORPG I could see people with the long app time or requirements but this is just basically a giant version of Chess. So if you are one of those Clans send me an invite pls I want to play in more Divisions w/o potatoes randoms.  I'll be checking for invites in game, DOOO ITT.

Edited by FujinWater

[SPTR]
Members
25,810 posts
11,120 battles

hai why don't you check our recruitment thread in the link below my forum signature to see if our clan is truly for you before we can take you in.

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,047 posts
10,486 battles

Nope - totally unattractive request for a clan invite.  You provide no info about yourself, no goals beyond the obvious, and no reason to even check how well you play.  I'm sure someone who is desperate to fill up their clan will pm you anyway, because OIL is king.....

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
10,133 battles

to get in some of the best clans you need to be willing to make some accomadations, like filling out an application about yourself, using T/S or discord for communication and getting to know your fellow clan mates.

You can division up with anybody in game if you want that doesn't require any applications, you'll have 50/50 of someone better or worse then you... 

Good Luck on your search.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
8 hours ago, FujinWater said:

Any Clans still recruiting that don't have really stupid apping process? You know, like LFG just send me an invite and go wreck? If this were an MMORPG I could see people with the long app time or requirements but this is just basically a giant version of Chess. So if you are one of those Clans send me an invite pls I want to play in more Divisions w/o potatoes randoms.  I'll be checking for invites in game, DOOO ITT.

Invite Sent

Members
8 posts
2,841 battles
8 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

Nope - totally unattractive request for a clan invite.  You provide no info about yourself, no goals beyond the obvious, and no reason to even check how well you play.  I'm sure someone who is desperate to fill up their clan will pm you anyway, because OIL is king.....

Thanks, that's exactly how I set it up for responses and helps me weed out Clans. I just want to play with people who also enjoy playing regardless of their talent or skill level. just looking for people to play with that's all. "You provide no info about yourself, no goals beyond the obvious" I like my privacy, I am totally up for Discord or TS. I also have no problem with a Clan looking to full up, that just means a lot more people to play with at any given time but for blocking conforming and being looked over by someone who could be a complete [edited] or something and reports to someone who will do an invite and have an opinion based on information I've given, no thanks. Sounds like a rough deal but it's not, I just termed it in a way that people who feel the same way about the game would like to invite more people with the same goals.

[VX9]
[VX9]
Beta Testers
193 posts
8,417 battles

Though some application processes are just a verification process to make sure people are not cheaters or people who just want the bonuses but not help the clan (like playing together).  I can understand not wanting to move a mountain wen applying for a clan though.  We wish you luck on your search.  If you ever want to be part of a community (though there is an application process) feel free to check us out as we don't just do WoWs, but many other games.  www.vx9.com

Good Hunting

Zarnicolas

[FF]
Members
499 posts
4,569 battles
[FF full, filling up on FF2 with active players] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord
Clan tags

Friggin'  Fun Days (Not Required)
Tier 2 - Tuesday
Tier 3 - Thursday
Free For All - Friday
Black Swan - Sundays
Time Schedules-Anytime
See you soon!

[-ARP-]
Members
293 posts
14,009 battles

if your looking for a clan still. I'm offering you a chance to join ours. we are looking for players with tier 10s and I see you almost have 1 and another one almost there. we play on teamspeak so I hope that works for you.