Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLconspiracy

Where's the Revolution? Module not useable?

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
34 posts
8,845 battles

So from checking every ship of mine i cannot mount main battery modification 1 now if i recall i believe this is one of the old modules that was supposed to be removed. I've also checked the wiki and its not listed there.Capture5.thumb.PNG.47ddd4fff499c15b2e941485da32d66a.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
198
[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles

Either you have it already mounted, or you have to demount what is currently in that slot to use it first.

2 minutes ago, AutisticScrub said:

So from checking every ship of mine i cannot mount main battery modification 1 now if i recall i believe this is one of the old modules that was supposed to be removed. I've also checked the wiki and its not listed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
34 posts
8,845 battles
Just now, knice_destroyer said:

Either you have it already mounted, or you have to demount what is currently in that slot to use it first.

 

no its not its in my inventory at the moment and when i try to equip it it just does int show up as any of the modules in any of the 6 upgrade slots ive also tried every class of ship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
198
[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles

I just checked I see your point, it must only be for the Russian Battleship October than.

3 minutes ago, AutisticScrub said:

no its not its in my inventory at the moment and when i try to equip it it just does int show up as any of the modules in any of the 6 upgrade slots ive also tried every class of ship

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
502
[LOU1]
Members
3,047 posts
8,134 battles

What's funny is that no one mentioned this until now...

 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-057/

Removed Upgrades
  • Main Battery Modification 1 (-20% to the risk of the main battery becoming incapacitated; -20% to main battery repair time; -20% to the risk of your ship's magazine detonation)

 

Added Upgrades:
  • Main Armaments Modification 1 (-20% to the risk of the main battery and torpedo tubes becoming incapacitated; +50% to main battery and torpedo tubes survivability)
Edited by ExploratorOne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
517
[POP]
Members
1,165 posts
15,074 battles

If you have look at little white mouses review she says to use Main armaments Mod 1

I just received Main Battery Mod 1 myself will have to submit a ticket

 

Edited by tm63au

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
517
[POP]
Members
1,165 posts
15,074 battles

just sent a ticket though I wont no the outcome till later tonight my time and yes this did happen before and they corrected it in a quick fix patch later, but still what was going through there heads when they set up this event.

That upgrade has been out of date for ages this seems like groundhog day to me same issue again you would think they would realize its a obsolete upgrade oh well have to wait and see what happens.

regards   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×