Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

46 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,166 posts
13,758 battles
6 hours ago, Sotaudi said:

It is easy to tell if someone from WG is posting as a regular player.  I wrote a simple macro to detect them:

If $Poster = Agree(User.Sotaudi) Then

     $Poster = Intelligent + Insightful + Honest

ElseIf $Poster = Disagree(User.Sotaudi) Then

    $Poster = ObviousWargamingShill

End If

This code would have many many syntax errors if you try to run it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49
[SYN]
Members
261 posts
10,562 battles

Just Played against 1 in a T7 match - shes a good boat  - keep at it M8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
821
[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,750 posts
3,574 battles

Not a Scam, get gud.

~Hunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,364
[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
3,759 posts
14,214 battles
14 hours ago, SmirkingGerbil said:

A certain John Wayne quote comes to mind . . .

Image result for john wayne quotes

 

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
575 posts
3,075 battles
14 hours ago, Sotaudi said:

It is easy to tell if someone from WG is posting as a regular player.  I wrote a simple macro to detect them:

If $Poster = Agree(User.Sotaudi) Then

     $Poster = Intelligent + Insightful + Honest

ElseIf $Poster = Disagree(User.Sotaudi) Then

    $Poster = ObviousWargamingShill

End If

I actually ran this in another thread, and I am not a shill. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
77 posts
3,661 battles
16 hours ago, Adalbertt said:

I have purchased that Oktbrskaya Revolutsiya ship. WG promised a container every day for the first victory. The problem is that win ratio in this ship is 0 (zero). I have scored on average second from the top in all the games, yet I did not win a singe game in it.

Do it in Co-Op.  EZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
127
[SWOB]
Beta Testers
486 posts
3,793 battles

She is not bad. 74k first game, tier VII game. Need to play her more to make up my mind... the containers are a nice touch. Got a bunch of premium time. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[VVV]
Beta Testers
223 posts
1,916 battles
17 hours ago, Adalbertt said:

I have purchased that Oktbrskaya Revolutsiya ship. WG promised a container every day for the first victory. The problem is that win ratio in this ship is 0 (zero). I have scored on average second from the top in all the games, yet I did not win a singe game in it.

Wow.....you can't even win a game in Co-Op with the Gangut? My search is finally over...I have found someone worse at this game than I. :Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,598 posts
9,817 battles
9 hours ago, SkywhaleExpress said:

This code would have many many syntax errors if you try to run it...

Interesting assessment given the fact that the "language" it is written in is totally made up.  :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,598 posts
9,817 battles
15 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

 

How does one get on the payroll around here? 

Apparently, agreeing with a design decision or even simply disagreeing with some random suggestion, no matter how illogical or nonsensical it is, gets you on the payroll.  As often as I have seen my comments or comments that I agree with dismissed with "shill," "fanboi," [insert ad hominem attack here], or what-have-you, I have apparently been working for a number of gaming companies for quite some time.

Thus, for me, the more appropriate question is "where is my paycheck?"  Somebody clearly owes me a lot of money.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,598 posts
9,817 battles
1 hour ago, SmirkingGerbil said:

I actually ran this in another thread, and I am not a shill. lol.

Well, clearly you met the first condition.  Thus, you are Intelligent, Honest, and Insightful.

Although, quite honestly, if you are meeting the first condition a lot, you might want to seek professional help.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,166 posts
13,758 battles
38 minutes ago, Sotaudi said:

Interesting assessment given the fact that the "language" it is written in is totally made up.  :Smile_teethhappy:

I was tired, working all night on my birthday... Sorry my humor didn’t show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,598 posts
9,817 battles
35 minutes ago, SkywhaleExpress said:

I was tired, working all night on my birthday... Sorry my humor didn’t show.

No.  I assumed it was most likely tongue-in-cheek.  Besides, not a lot of people are well versed in the clearly superior Sotaudi.Net compiler syntax, so it was a natural mistake.

Either way, Happy Birthday.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
108
[NZS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
389 posts
9,696 battles

42f6676906e22e36023691f6f374dd47f1d0517e

A Russian ship designed to always lose?  You don't say! :cap_tea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,091
[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles
6 hours ago, Sotaudi said:

Apparently, agreeing with a design decision or even simply disagreeing with some random suggestion, no matter how illogical or nonsensical it is, gets you on the payroll.  As often as I have seen my comments or comments that I agree with dismissed with "shill," "fanboi," [insert ad hominem attack here], or what-have-you, I have apparently been working for a number of gaming companies for quite some time.

Thus, for me, the more appropriate question is "where is my paycheck?"  Somebody clearly owes me a lot of money.

 

Hmm...lets try this.... 

 

Dear OP, sorry your having problems with your new BB. Maybe you should try a cruiser? Complete your Russian navy collection now! Take on the reds with the Kransy Krym! Operators are standing by! Call now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,598 posts
9,817 battles
4 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

 

Hmm...lets try this.... 

 

Dear OP, sorry your having problems with your new BB. Maybe you should try a cruiser? Complete your Russian navy collection now! Take on the reds with the Kransy Krym! Operators are standing by! Call now! 

I think you get two if you are willing to pay the extra shipping and handling fee.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
828 posts
6,334 battles
On 10/4/2017 at 2:36 PM, BaronVonTom said:

I hardly think its a scam.  I also bought it and am 4-0 in it.

he was being sarcastic, genius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,091
[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles
6 minutes ago, Sotaudi said:

I think you get two if you are willing to pay the extra shipping and handling fee.

 

But wait! There's more! For only $45.99 more you can have the Kutuzov! 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×