You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

46 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts

I have purchased that Oktbrskaya Revolutsiya ship. WG promised a container every day for the first victory. The problem is that win ratio in this ship is 0 (zero). I have scored on average second from the top in all the games, yet I did not win a singe game in it.

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,191 battles
16 minutes ago, Adalbertt said:

I have purchased that Oktbrskaya Revolutsiya ship. WG promised a container every day for the first victory. The problem is that win ratio in this ship is 0 (zero). I have scored on average second from the top in all the games, yet I did not win a singe game in it.

And how exactly is that a "scam?"

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,112 posts
12,671 battles

This OP... apparently either lied, or decided to come to the forum and [edited] after only 3 games, because...

h1NmkQk.png

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,733 battles

I thought the only way you earn containers is if you can pronounce the ship properly.  Now that's a scam.

• Cool 4

Members
650 posts
1,632 battles
6 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

And how exactly is that a "scam?"

It makes more "sense" (ahem) if you look at OP's post history. For one thing, he believes that these forums are patrolled by large numbers of "fake" players which are actually accounts created by WG to troll and dismiss people who bring up complaints about the game. 

[HINON]
Supertester
19,238 posts
12,778 battles

Lol ... Is OP seriously insinuating that WG purposely made the ship have a 0% winrate?

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

he believes that these forums are patrolled by large numbers of "fake" players which are actually accounts created by WG to troll and dismiss people who bring up complaints about the game. 

.... I guess he is.

Beta Testers
1,167 posts
8,123 battles
52 minutes ago, Adalbertt said:

I've discovered the problem.  You suck.  I have 4 containers for today.  :)

• Cool 3

[BBC]
Members
933 posts
12,326 battles

for it to be a scam you would have to lose every game for ever  and thats for everyone who bought it :)

Beta Testers
1,864 posts
19,068 battles
1 hour ago, Adalbertt said:

You don't know what you're talking about  Period  ! ! !

[TASH]
Members
5,016 posts
8,128 battles

Considering the following:

• Your best-performing ship is the Mikasa
  • You have zero non-premium vehicles above T6, and only one tech tree T6 (Hatsuharu)
  • You are very far in the red for both WR and average damage in the Nikolai
  • You have no ship with more than 40 battles

I don't think the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya is the problem.

Edited by ValkyrWarframe
  • Cool 4

[BBICT]
Members
3,372 posts
3,561 battles

All I know is that I'm broke, and my wife won't buy her for me, as she can't stand my cheesy Russian voice I use every time I see this thing...

"I must break you."

"For Mother Russia!!!" 

"Die capitalist dogs!" 

She would kick me out if i got this, LOL..Best not to think if I ever get a Nikoli. :Smile_teethhappy: 

Hope you have better luck with her, OP. Happy vodka swilling! :cap_tea:

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles
1 hour ago, Adalbertt said:

The perfect customer for WG.  THEY GOTCHA!!!:cap_haloween:

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
1 hour ago, Middcore said:

It makes more "sense" (ahem) if you look at OP's post history. For one thing, he believes that these forums are patrolled by large numbers of "fake" players which are actually accounts created by WG to troll and dismiss people who bring up complaints about the game. 

Although I don't believe that to the fullest extent, I do believe there are regular posters that are on WGs payroll.

By no means am i siding with anything OP is saying though.

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,488 posts
8,982 battles

It is easy to tell if someone from WG is posting as a regular player.  I wrote a simple macro to detect them:

If $Poster = Agree(User.Sotaudi) Then

$Poster = Intelligent + Insightful + Honest

ElseIf $Poster = Disagree(User.Sotaudi) Then

$Poster = ObviousWargamingShill

End If

• Cool 1

[FAE]
Members
2,161 posts
2,639 battles

... best performing ship is the Mikasa.... doesn't even have manual control for guns a;skdjfnalksdmfal;s

[TBOW]
Members
1,253 posts
10,700 battles

I bought the ship too, but dang in a T6/7 match right out of the gate did 66K in damage in.  It will be a fun T5 ship.  Like the second Camo to!  Let the Revolution begin! Killed the Enemy Nagato with alternating HE and AP and also got an Emile Bertin (Spelling?)

[BBICT]
Members
3,372 posts
3,561 battles
1 hour ago, Sotaudi said:

It is easy to tell if someone from WG is posting as a regular player.  I wrote a simple macro to detect them:

If $Poster = Agree(User.Sotaudi) Then

$Poster = Intelligent + Insightful + Honest

ElseIf $Poster = Disagree(User.Sotaudi) Then

$Poster = ObviousWargamingShill

End If

How does one get on the payroll around here? 

• Cool 1