You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Helmut__Kohl

Flamu: Nerf Conqueror already!

125 comments in this topic

Members
241 posts
11 battles
Just now, Pata1985 said:

do we need to see every video he makes in the forum ?

I never posted a video from him. But this one is just hitting a nerve.

[DAY]
Members
1,179 posts
11,719 battles

watching it, i was like......

no wonder after a few HE hits, yesterday my missouri was down to 16 close range 44 mid range 40 long range AA damage

Members
2,557 posts
12,419 battles
4 minutes ago, Helmut__Kohl said:

I never posted a video from him. But this one is just hitting a nerve.

Why, because you work for Wargaming? Or you don't like Flamu or the ship? What nerve has been hit? What is your main account? You once told me about your Zao, hard to imagine you got it with 11 battles.

[REAL]
Members
301 posts
6,119 battles

that freaking ship just deny other BBs and CAs AA by spamming HE. It is beyond stupid.

HE inferno, Ultra Heal, better than CAs concealment, very good AA, best AP against DDs and CAs.

Must be nerfed, I agree with Flamu this time.

• Cool 3

[-K-]
Members
5,270 posts
9,104 battles
3 minutes ago, atl_grunge said:

that freaking ship just deny other BBs and CAs AA by spamming HE. It is beyond stupid.

HE inferno, Ultra Heal, better than CAs concealment, very good AA, best AP against DDs and CAs.

Must be nerfed, I agree with Flamu this time.

You forgot about the completely submerged citadel.

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,734 posts
3,490 battles

We really need a YouTuber or CC Subforum where this stuff can be posted. I'm subbed to Flamu, but I really don't think we need every video he posts to have a thread for it. 

• Cool 3

[-DTM-]
Members
147 posts
4,958 battles

Another Failmu video complaining about a ship doing HE damage that can be repaired by most ships it faces. Nothing to see here. Moving along. 

Edited by Unholy_Phoenix
  • Cool 5

Members
396 posts
9,434 battles

Outside of the Conqueror part, pushing past that island like that Montana did that early on is very risky. You are completely exposed to the enemy and there is no good way out without taking heavy dmg if the enemy is there, which they almost always are...

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles

If you can watch that video and think the Conq is still ok...

The problem is a total lack of counter play.  You can't angle, you can't dodge. You'll lose all your AA and unless there is a friendly island for you to hide behind for half the game then you're down a ton of health and he's just going to keep setting fires and getting 10k volleys no matter the angle.

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
1,195 posts
6,145 battles
3 minutes ago, Unholy_Phoenix said:

Another Failmu video complaining about a ship doing HE damage that can be repaired by most ships it faces. Nothing to see here. Moving along. 

I'm guessing you didn't watch it long enough to see what happened to the Montana at the start. If only he used his repair, right?

• Cool 2

[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,337 battles
7 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

You forgot about the completely submerged citadel.

Yeah, I really don't understand how they justify the insane healing power of these ships while giving them submerged citadels at the same time. What makes the Nelson balanced is the fact that it can be deleted if another ship gets view of of its broadside. These tech tree BBs though... wew

[BRN_2]
[BRN_2]
Members
4,222 posts
10,501 battles

I have to ask why a ship like this gets released if it's already so OP?  Come on, guys, deal with it and stop whining about it.

Watched the video.  I don't see the problem, but I'm sure the whining will be heard to the four corners of the earth.

Edited by mohawkdriver
  • Cool 2

[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,337 battles
1 minute ago, SeraphicRadiance said:

I'm guessing you didn't watch it long enough to see what happened to the Montana at the start. If only he used his repair, right?

Beat me to it. That Montana was roasted to the ground in a matter of minutes. This guy is also acting like the HE does fire damage alone and not massive ammounts of alpha along with it.

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles
1 minute ago, mohawkdriver said:

I have to ask why a ship like this gets released if it's already so OP?  Come on, guys, deal with it and stop whining about it.

Are you retarded?

Why did they nerf the old Midway? It was obviously balanced because they released it. Why did they nerf stealth fire just because the Zao was a problem? Why had Khabarovsk taken nerf after after nerf? They released it that way.

• Cool 2

[-DTM-]
Members
147 posts
4,958 battles
3 minutes ago, SeraphicRadiance said:

Watched the video and seen a Monty make a mistake a paid for it. How many times can a ship be called OP before people realize the ship isn’t the problem. It’s the people driving the ships your facing. If player make it T10 and make mistakes like the Monty and then complain “xxx is OP” then maybe coop is calling you back. 

• Cool 1

[SF-3]
Beta Testers
1,627 posts
5,530 battles

Blatantly OP ship is OP. Its out performing pre-nerf Midway in the hands of the right players. That says enough as is about it.

[-DTM-]
Members
147 posts
4,958 battles
1 minute ago, Anumati said:

Blatantly OP ship is OP. Its out performing pre-nerf Midway in the hands of the right players. That says enough as is about it.

Allow me to bold the right part for you. Any ship in the right hands can be OP. There is a reason WG has to wait months for stats to level out. Good players are going to punish poor players and in a new line it will only make a ship look OP. Let the average players get her and give it a few months and see how she looks then. 

[BRN_2]
[BRN_2]
Members
4,222 posts
10,501 battles
5 minutes ago, Grizley said:

Are you retarded?

Why did they nerf the old Midway? It was obviously balanced because they released it. Why did they nerf stealth fire just because the Zao was a problem? Why had Khabarovsk taken nerf after after nerf? They released it that way.

Nope, not retarded.

I just don't whine every time I get owned.

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles
4 minutes ago, Unholy_Phoenix said:

Watched the video and seen a Monty make a mistake a paid for it. How many times can a ship be called OP before people realize the ship isn’t the problem. It’s the people driving the ships your facing. If player make it T10 and make mistakes like the Monty and then complain “xxx is OP” then maybe coop is calling you back. 

His mistake was being within 15km of a Conq.

He didn't YOLO in, he didn't show broadside. He wasn't even in effective range to support his team yet and got destroyed in what 6 HE volleys?

• Cool 1

Members
2,557 posts
12,419 battles
2 minutes ago, Unholy_Phoenix said:

what in the wild world of sports are you talking about? If being spotted was his mistake...by all means he is terrible.....but other than reversing from the starg he couldn't do anything else. I suppose the dude that got hit by four shells and two fires at 22k also made a mistake? 

I have the ship. It's an embarrassment to the game. played it three times, my first game my team sucked so bad the game was over in 5 minutes, I still was first place on the losing team, my next and only two games I am averaging 170k a game.

• Cool 2

[BRN_2]
[BRN_2]
Members
4,222 posts
10,501 battles
1 minute ago, Unholy_Phoenix said:

Allow me to bold the right part for you. Any ship in the right hands can be OP. There is a reason WG has to wait months for stats to level out. Good players are going to punish poor players and in a new line it will only make a ship look OP. Let the average players get her and give it a few months and see how she looks then. 

Absolutely right.  I remember when the Budyonny came out.  Everyone was upset because it was doing better than the Cleveland "so OP, plz nerf" quoting two-week-old stats.  Never considered it was a new line and a lot of folks, myself included, were grinding it.

Members
2,918 posts
1,365 battles

Honestly, what good could possibly have come of WG deciding to build an entire line based on possibly the cheesiest weapon in the game? 

HE is [edited] in this game.....

• Cool 1