You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TFOkillswitch

pach nots for 6.12 ???

13 comments in this topic

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,364 battles

before someone comes in here and yells at you, I'll tell you nicely.

Its a micro-patch, not 1.12. 1.12 comes out later, this is just bug fixes/supertest-ship tweaks, NOT an update. Thank you

• Cool 1

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,364 battles

also spelling, please.

Edited by megadeux

[SF-E]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,166 posts
13,758 battles

You correct him on his grammar, and then proceed to use improper sentence structure yourself.. LeL!

• Cool 3

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,364 battles

oh yeah, sorry about that. I'll fix it.

[TFO]
Alpha Tester
625 posts
4,999 battles
1 hour ago, megadeux said:

also spelling, please.

all so  there is no need to  correct some one spelling.  i report people who do this to me as trolling as it is not asked for.

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,951 battles

Speaking of Update 6.12 any idea when that will arrive? Been locked out of the server by bugs and hoping the update will fix things since last time this happened had to wait a Month but the following update did patch it so I could play, but last update once again caused massive connection issues so hoping next update once again corrects them.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,484 battles
8 minutes ago, TFOkillswitch said:

all so  there is no need to  correct some one spelling.  i report people who do this to me as trolling as it is not asked for.

Actually, spending a few hours reading most public forums on the internet will prove that there is a *grave* need to correct spelling.  If a resume hits my desk with spelling errors on it, it goes in the circular file.  If you can't care enough to get it right when you're trying to impress a potential employer, then how can I expect you to care enough to do the job right?

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
275 posts
8,463 battles

Here is how I see this patch, more sneaking around by WG, after this little mini patch was done, then everyone got the bad news again about a PT Server tomorrow and qualification from it to get into the Halloween event, and this all starts at Tier 8 this time just like the clan battles, just something else they take away from the bread and butter premium players at Mid Tier ( 5-6-7 ) we are just pond scum to this arcade game. Keep excluding us more and more and there won't be a mid tier player base to pick on, I am not even buying a tier 8 for any of this, just because WG has to screw the mid tier again.

[PLPT]
Members
4,420 posts
5,592 battles

The main page has the micropatch update notes. All they were doing was adjusting the Giulio Cesare.

[TFO]
Alpha Tester
625 posts
4,999 battles

lmbo i  have been .employed for the past 22 years. i am a butcher . i use my skills with knifes to make a living dont have to spell correctly when im deboning a  a chuck shank