You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BaronVonTom

October Revolution GudBot!!!!!

14 comments in this topic

[PIZZA]
Supertester
918 posts
18,636 battles

So I put out the 25 bucks for her and switched out the 3 pt captain with a 12 pt captain.  LWM's review, as usual, was right on!!!!   I love this little BB.  Averaged 75k damage and 3 kills per battle after 3 battles.  She is a ton of fun....although some of it might be seal clubbing.   In one battle I took 5 torps and did not die.   She's a BEAST!!!!!  Not quite sure if the HE or AP is better yet.  But well worth the grind for those that want it free and definitely worth the 25 bucks.  Received 250 doubloons in the container you get for first win in it.  

Members
564 posts
2,102 battles

You should really be sure to pass the honeymoon period before making such a declaration. My first 2 games in the mutsu were 100k multikill matches but after not so great.

[-K-]
Members
5,295 posts
9,131 battles
26 minutes ago, Krupp_Sabot said:

You should really be sure to pass the honeymoon period before making such a declaration. My first 2 games in the mutsu were 100k multikill matches but after not so great.

This is a good point.  Most new ships have a grace period while the rest of the playerbase figures out how to effectively counter them.

• Cool 1

[RE]
Members
485 posts
18,184 battles

I was put into a T7 game and bounced half the shots with her

and there was a cyclone so under 8km shots

oh and before any 1 says it I know I am potatoe

Edited by Darthvader_9

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
1 hour ago, BaronVonTom said:

So I put out the 25 bucks for her and switched out the 3 pt captain with a 12 pt captain.  LWM's review, as usual, was right on!!!!   I love this little BB.  Averaged 75k damage and 3 kills per battle after 3 battles.  She is a ton of fun....although some of it might be seal clubbing.   In one battle I took 5 torps and did not die.   She's a BEAST!!!!!  Not quite sure if the HE or AP is better yet.  But well worth the grind for those that want it free and definitely worth the 25 bucks.  Received 250 doubloons in the container you get for first win in it.  

Ap.

http://XuDbkrB.jpg

• Cool 2

Members
1,936 posts
8 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

This is a good point.  Most new ships have a grace period while the rest of the playerbase figures out how to effectively counter them.

Meh

The counter is usually 'shoot it'

• Cool 1

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,872 posts
4,757 battles

I feel the ship needs to have the skin to make it work. 

[RE]
Members
485 posts
18,184 battles

I just had a look and the HE has a 33% fire chance, I mean chappy starts fires easy and thats only at 14%,

so I think I will HE from now on

[RE]
Members
485 posts
18,184 battles

Just had 8 fires out of 57 hits and then I detonated:etc_swear:

Just realized it has a 11,4km detection range with the Moskva capt under training

Edited by Darthvader_9

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,874 posts
5,259 battles

I just can't help but think October Revolution will just be a straight downgrade from my Imperator Nikolai.

Why is this not the case??