You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NavySpace13

Is there an Official GZ test forum?

5 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
1,602 battles

I dont use Facebook at all or plan to make one, so is there a Forum thread where i can post detailed feed back for the Graf Zeppelin Testing instead of the very "yes or no" email survey? 

Members
5 posts
1,602 battles
Just now, nuttybiscuit said:

Have you tried looking under the "Aircraft Carrier" topic? :Smile_glasses:

no?

Iv'e searched and seen some normal discussions, but i was wondering if there was an official one that the devs would look at for feedback.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,787 posts
6,976 battles
3 minutes ago, NavySpace13 said:

Iv'e searched and seen some normal discussions, but i was wondering if there was an official one that the devs would look at for feedback.

You can comment in Pigeon's forum, he is a dev, and has promised to read all posts. But really, if you want to be sure that your opinion on the GZ will be taken into account, the only way for that is via the end of Test feedback survey. Make sure you fill it in. 

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/214-the-pigeons-nest/

Members
5 posts
1,602 battles
Just now, nuttybiscuit said:

You can comment in Pigeon's forum, he is a dev, and has promised to read all posts. But really, if you want to be sure that your opinion on the GZ will be taken into account, the only way for that is via the end of Test feedback survey. Make sure you fill it in. 

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/214-the-pigeons-nest/

Thanks. I usually do, but the phase one survey didn't have a detailed opinion section at the end. Could only fill out the three things that need changing part.