Trevzor

Message from the NA Publishing Team regarding the recent bans

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

158 posts in this topic

Wow, Grey's defending you..  You're confusing, "people who say ban all mods" with "people who don't use mods." Those are two different things. 

Edited by TheRadicalMomo

4 hours ago, GreyFox78659 said:

Black ops don’t bother trying to reason with those guys. I have a history with them just ignore them a move on they will just keep ad nauseum the same arguments. Sadly they are part of the unpaid development team (game testers) and really don’t take criticisms well and they never go away.

You are right. Guess some people are afraid of a fair game where they can't have advantages.

Just now, BlackOP6 said:

You are right. Guess some people are afraid of a fair game where they can't have advantages.

Yeah why do you think bb are OP at the moment and strafing is still in the game

7 hours ago, BlackOP6 said:

There's no advantage in having my ui look like an anime, well there's the moral advantage in that I'm cheerful.

35 minutes ago, TheRadicalMomo said:

There's no advantage in having my ui look like an anime, well there's the moral advantage in that I'm cheerful.

Not my thing, but if looking at a teensy gal with the voice of a back-masked Sesame-Street LP played at 45 makes you happy, by all means!  (I wonder how many of the above antiquated terms will 'rat me out' as an older player?)

~B

1 hour ago, TheRadicalMomo said:

That is scary -- either you are young and you want to look at a cartoon girl instead of a real one or you are old and that is really pathetic --- so glad you need your mod to get in the game mood - says alot about you.

Yea.. because it's a crime to like things that are really cute..     maybe you all should.. 

d59.jpg

Edited by TheRadicalMomo