You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stephen57_battleship

I Changed Commander

4 comments in this topic

Members
33 posts
7,414 battles

I took my Teir 1 commander and aside him to my Teir 8 battleship{ Tirpitz} he had no master skill level's when I was playing before a bought my ship but he had 10/10 skill  to give so I use them to get my Captain Skill's used all 10 BFT,AFT,PM,AR... BUT.. it seams that I'm not getting HIGH xp score could this be that they put this in retraining?? not new commander ? if so how do I change this? please advise.thanks

[MORSV]
Members
36 posts
9,014 battles

Tirpitz is a premium, the captain doesn't need to retrain on a premium. He gets to use all skills in the premium ship whether it's a DD, CA, BB, or even CV Captain......Carry on :Smile_izmena:

Members
33 posts
7,414 battles

hey Drock12... so I'm ok than? huh.. I had a good battle and it was still a defeat and it seam low 35 hit main gun 70 secondary gun planes shot down fire and it only gave me 116,000 ? I had bad games that was higher ?

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,487 battles

Wow, that's ... really hard to understand.  I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that English is not your native language. 

It seems like you're concerned that you put a 10 point captain into your Tirpitz but you aren't scoring as well as you were before.  THe thing is, you can't just look at the number of hits and assume that a game with 40 hits should be awarded more silver or XP than a game with 20 hits.  It doesn't work like that.  Unfortunately, no one except WG really *knows* how it determines awards, so I can't tell you specifically what causes those numbers to go up and down.

Here's a few things I can point out: 

1. Hits against higher tier vessels will score more than hits against lower tier vessels. So in your Tirpitz, a hit that does 1000 damage against a Yamato will earn you more than the same 1000 damage hit on a Dunkerque.
  2. You score more when you a higher percentage of the targets HP in damage.  So doing 5000 damage to a Kagero will score more than the same 5000 damage on an Enterprise.
  3. Defending caps gets nice rewards, as does capping objectives.  I've had nice games where I had very few hits but got a couple of caps and defended a cap.

There's lots more that I don't know, but this at least shows that two game results can look quite similar but end up with radically different rewards.