You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Rottenguts

Harvey Victims

3 comments in this topic

[OOM]
Members
1 post
3,662 battles

I would like to thank Wargaming and the Wargaming community for their support and assistance given to the victims of the recent hurricanes. I live in Nederland, Texas located between Beaumont and Port Arthur where the horrendous flooding occurred. My town actually set the new historical National record for rainfall we received 65 inches and the water came within one inch of getting inside my home ( thank goodness I live on a hilltop). I am a 59 year old grandpa who has been gaming for over 30 years and I play both World of Tanks and World of Warships and I am so glad that I could mentally and emotionally escape reality for a few minutes in the aftermath of Harvey by playing these games. This helped to reclaim my sanity with all of the devastation surrounding me as I am also disabled and cannot help my neighbors with the rebuilding and therefore feel somewhat useless to them. I do though, want to say a big THANK YOU! from Texas.

• Cool 5

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,734 posts
15,391 battles

Glad to hear you are safe!

1,266 posts
13 battles

Yes, we're glad to hear that you're safe and that the games gave you a bit of a distraction from everything.