Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_WaveRider_

And Server just went down!

10 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
14,455 posts
10,465 battles

read the front page.

[TSV]
Members
17 posts
3,058 battles

Yeah cause that's really important to bring down a live server cause they need to test a paid ship or make adjustments Geez :S I just took 24 hr Premium.

[USCC2]
Members
3,574 posts
16 minutes ago, MrDeaf said:

read the front page.

Don't see it on the front page of the new launch overview. Where is it so I don't miss it next time please (just see Kii offer and October calendar)? :Smile_honoring:

Edit: Just seen your other link to the news - I do wish they would maybe put the info on the launch page; you know, the Wargaming Centre  they pushed out and I go through to log into the game.

Edited by _WaveRider_

[INTEL]
Members
6,662 posts
25,746 battles

It was prominently displayed in the webpage since yesterday (still is as of this writing), so no surprises.

As for downing the server for an hour to just change a test ship's specs is too much. What's the rush? Such minor changes should be added to regular maintenance windows. This is definitely not an emergency patch to fix a bug. Changed specs can still be tested in the ST server, until a maintenance window opens with other scheduled changes.

Edited by alexf24

[USCC2]
Members
3,574 posts
18 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

It was prominently displayed in the webpage since yesterday (still is as of this writing), so no surprises.

As for downing the server for an hour to just change a test ship's specs is too much. What's the rush? Such minor changes should be added to regular maintenance windows. This is definitely not an emergency patch to fix a bug. Changed specs can still be tested in the ST server, until a maintenance window opens with other scheduled changes.

Well a little surprise as when I look to launch the game I read my desktop to find the 'Wargamming Centre' icon.

I click on the icon and launch the Wargamming Centre.

I read the front page of the Wargamming Centre - looking at things like 'Buy the Kii'; 'Buy Doubloons'; 'Buy Premium Time'; 'Buy The Indianapolis' etc - yet no info about the server downtime.

I press the launch button.

It would be nice if they used the 'Launch Game page of the Wargaming Centre' to let those logging in to play know that the server is down. If you go to the effort to promote it then use it (if I just made a shortcut to the game then fine, my own fault, but I thought the Centre was supposed to relay any prevalent info?). 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,802 posts
15,249 battles

Ladies and Gentlemen!

READING! ..... OP! ..... PLEASE NERF!

Sign in to follow this