Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

You DO NOT Actually Need a Division for Missions

25 comments in this topic

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,176 battles

You don't actually have to play with someone else to finish the division missions. Just queue into a game, create your own division, and done.

• Cool 19

[FOXEH]
Members
3,361 posts
12,155 battles

Great info, +1, thanks!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,004 posts
13,702 battles

So you are in a division by yourself or do you need someone else in game to join?

Edited by Camo68

[PSP]
Members
6,291 posts
8,915 battles
39 minutes ago, Camo68 said:

So you are in a division by yourself or do you need someone else in game to join?

A single-player division will suffice. I completed the 5-game campaign yesterday with only myself in a division.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,847 posts
11,558 battles

Yea, I had forgotten this trick. Worked last time around when we need to div for something too.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,802 posts
15,262 battles

That is so simple I would have never thought about it; huge plus 1 for your out-of-the-box thinking! Great job @NeutralState!

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,176 battles
3 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

A single-player division will suffice. I completed the 5-game campaign yesterday with only myself in a division.

Without context, that just sound super sad...

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,964 posts
7,526 battles

This particular thing was discovered a few months back. I wish someone had thought to sticky it, the info comes in quite handy. Glad you figured it out on your own.

[PSP]
Members
6,291 posts
8,915 battles
2 hours ago, 0806sung said:

how do you create division in game?

When the list of players comes up, check the box that allows you to be invited to divisions then go up to the top where it says "Mission, Team Members and Divisions" and and and click the "Divisions" tab. Under this tab you should see any active divisions and another box that says something like "New Division." Just click one of the available slots under it and you will be in a division.

Edited by Snargfargle

[CAPGO]
Members
529 posts
3,317 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

When the list of players comes up, check the box that allows you to be invited to divisions then go up to the top where it says "Mission, Team Members and Divisions" and and and click the "Divisions" tab. Under this tab you should see any active divisions and another box that says something like "New Division." Just click one of the available slots under it and you will be in a division.

thank you! im so noob

Members
1,305 posts
21,091 battles

Thank you so much.

I'm kind of a ronin and don't want to get stuck in a division.  Worked great.  I just created a division at start and at the end of the game it doesn't even show up in the team scores....gone.

Now, the next challenge will be when the clan missions start....hm???

[SF-3]
Members
1,536 posts
8,127 battles

I dont understand why I am struggling with this, but I dont see these other tabs. I click create division, then set myself as looking for a division, then I don't see the other tabs any where.

[PSP]
Members
6,291 posts
8,915 battles
40 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

I dont understand why I am struggling with this, but I dont see these other tabs. I click create division, then set myself as looking for a division, then I don't see the other tabs any where.

After you have loaded into a game but before the battle starts you will default to the teams list. However, at the top of your screen you will see two other tabs as well, "Mission" and "Divisions."

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,291 posts
8,915 battles

I learned a couple of new things regarding divisions that I'd like to pass one. The first is that you can create a division at any time while playing the game, just hit the "Tab" key and go to the Division tab. The second is that if someone joins your division in the game it then becomes permanent until you disband it. 

[SF-E]
[SF-E]
Beta Testers
46 posts
4,950 battles

Handy tip to remember if you can't find someone to div with, but somehow I picture someone sailing all alone singing "One is the loneliest number". :Smile_sad:

Edited by Infinitywulf

[DETN8]
Beta Testers
763 posts
5,973 battles
On 10/3/2017 at 8:20 AM, Skpstr said:

(Slaps forehead) of course!

Nothing like a good facepalm in the morning to get you going :)

[PSP]
Members
6,291 posts
8,915 battles
50 minutes ago, Infinitywulf said:

I picture someone sailing all alone singing "One is the loneliest number". :Smile_sad:

Or this one:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this