Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
USMC2145

WG after all the issues related to the bans mabey....

10 comments in this topic

[_AFW_]
Members
987 posts
7,021 battles

So many have been speculating as to why they or others have been banned. Maybe in a patch soon you should enable the training room and replays so we do not have to use mods or go into the res folder to do it ourselves. This could eliminate a couple of the reasons why people thought they were getting banned. I have no idea why you have not enabled them by now anyways.   

• Cool 3

[-AA-]
Members
1,729 posts
6,657 battles

I got banned without using any mods. The only program that was running together with WoWS for the past few days is Discord. 

Perhaps this can be helpful for the Devs..

EDIT: Was also using Reshade.

Edited by joris92

[-I-]
Members
1,719 posts
10,532 battles
56 minutes ago, Shadow_NA said:

So many have been speculating as to why they or others have been banned. Maybe in a patch soon you should enable the training room and replays so we do not have to use mods or go into the res folder to do it ourselves. This could eliminate a couple of the reasons why people thought they were getting banned. I have no idea why you have not enabled them by now anyways.   

Why would they eliminate reasons people thought they were getting banned if those weren't the actual reasons? What would that solve?

[FORM]
Members
261 posts
5,223 battles
41 minutes ago, dngrcnnn said:

Why would they eliminate reasons people thought they were getting banned if those weren't the actual reasons? What would that solve?

One thing it would solve is put something in the game that WoT has without mods. Those are game features that are part of the game that WG has turned off for some reason and players use mods to turn them on. 

Edited by SeaBreeze_

Members
1,866 posts

SweetFX seems to be what got people banned/suspended. Games won't allow something to hack into them from outside the game and alter their function; that kind of program can do anything it wants.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,488 posts
9,585 battles
10 hours ago, Shadow_NA said:

Yes please

Sign in to follow this