Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shootieboats

How many games did you win today?

18 comments in this topic

[-I-]
Members
1,719 posts
10,453 battles

So, how have your warships games been today? I tell ya what, I sure had an ok day. Won a few, lost a few, and then some really awful CVs threw, so then we brought a CV, and won a few games in a row, and then decided to call it for the night. So basically, a standard day of shootie boats.

How about you folks? Lots of wins and/or losses? :Smile_glasses:

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,875 battles

I won 100% of my 0 games today. It sure was fun being able to play the game like 20% of the player base right now. :cap_old:

Edited by GoldPile

[PSP]
Members
6,241 posts
8,880 battles

Usually I win about 50% of my matches but since I've been trying to complete the "5 wins" campaign I seem to lose about 90% of them. I'm no "unicum" but generally hold my own so I don't think it's me per se. In the last game I lost I got four kills defending the base circle only to see everyone else on my team run away from it after my ship was sunk and thus allow the single enemy ship I failed to sink to cap it and win the game.

[CAFE]
Members
394 posts
10,983 battles

I managed to complete Chapter 2 in Tales From the Borderlands. Didn't win yet, but clearly 2/5 of the way there. :P

[SEP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,781 battles
1 hour ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Now that all the cheaters have been banned,:Smile_hiding:, my win rate jumped to 70%!!!!

:Smile_popcorn:

I had over a 80% wr the night of the bans. Clearly those filthy cheaters were holding me back! 

Members
18,217 posts
5,196 battles

1 for 2. Fiji's been boosting my confidence lately, and I got cocky and figured I could push a side with only a DD and CA for help.

Made up for it though, with a 37k damage Nicholas game. (all guns, torps all missed lol)

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
449 posts
1,962 battles
12 hours ago, dngrcnnn said:

So, how have your warships games been today? I tell ya what, I sure had an ok day. Won a few, lost a few, and then some really awful CVs threw, so then we brought a CV, and won a few games in a row, and then decided to call it for the night. So basically, a standard day of shootie boats.

How about you folks? Lots of wins and/or losses? :Smile_glasses:

Not bad at all, for some reason more people than usual seems to just blatantly miss when shooting at me.

Members
17 posts
3,441 battles

I won 9 out of 10 today somehow.  I don't know whether that's ever happened..  :)

[-AGW-]
Members
664 posts
9,484 battles
13 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Now that all the cheaters have been banned,, my win rate jumped to 70%!!!!

:Smile_popcorn:

After tonight I think you may have a point there...:Smile_hiding:

[-I-]
Members
1,719 posts
10,453 battles

Fwiw, this was only ever a tongue-in-cheek thread after they nuked the 17-pager yesterday. Feel free to take it seriously, but I certainly didn't expect anyone else to care about my normal WoWs day. I certainly didn't care about it.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,068 posts
14,462 battles

6/8 today, personal performance was wildly up and down though.  Win or lose, the matches have been defined by Lemmings and some terrible DD play.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[TAFY3]
Members
351 posts
7,327 battles

Played 2, won both.  The second game was fantastic, in chat we agreed to push and the WHOLE team did it!  We utterly steamrolled and it was GLORIOUS!

[TG-38]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,279 posts
7,270 battles

Not a whole lot. I have been on a horrible losing streak for a week. Happens every time I hit 55.36%.

Horrid teams, bad players, division that should disband. Yeah. All on my team. It's easy to get top three every time, and I'm not that good.

Had a game tonight, eight kills in Alabama. A loss. Again.

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,068 posts
9,452 battles

Played 4 games, lost the first in my Conq then switched to Nelly to help Tedster with his Pensacola grind and had the following 3 games in a row:

shot-17.10.04_00.26.49-0644.jpg

shot-17.10.04_00.26.56-0912.jpg

shot-17.10.04_00.45.21-0560.jpg

shot-17.10.04_00.45.25-0828.jpg

shot-17.10.04_01.05.38-0330.jpg

shot-17.10.04_01.05.43-0016.jpg

So overall was 75% but getting 14 kills in 3 battles was so fun and a good stopping point for the night.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this