Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[DEKM]
Beta Testers
292 posts
4,814 battles

Here is my 2nd highest rank captain just got yesterday night. Thank you all for the teamwork (Friend or Foe)... since CBT so far. What next?

Spoiler

shot-17_10.02_06_54.15-0218.thumb.jpg.3fb70229edd37b714b3462d66a75382c.jpg

Here are my perks on him

Spoiler

shot-17_10.02_06_54.04-0185.thumb.jpg.9058a483e9be2f2795de4cbd43ff022c.jpg

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,307 posts
8,930 battles

Secondary builds on a Bismark can be really annoying for opponents. I hate sitting for 25 seconds waiting for my guns to reload while constantly being bombarded by secondaries but not be able to return fire because I'm not within the 7.6 km range of my North Carolina. I've not worked my way up the German BB line yet but am looking forward to playing those tanky BBs with their long range secondaries.

[DEKM]
Beta Testers
292 posts
4,814 battles
44 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Secondary builds on a Bismark can be really annoying for opponents. I hate sitting for 25 seconds waiting for my guns to reload while constantly being bombarded by secondaries but not be able to return fire because I'm not within the 7.6 km range of my North Carolina. I've not worked my way up the German BB line yet but am looking forward to playing those tanky BBs with their long range secondaries.

It's worth it. Nassau is giving you a brief taste of what is to come; Kaiser is good; Koing is great. Bayern you are in for a treat. Gneisenau: think of Scharnhorst with 15" guns. Bismarck: she truly is the pride of the German fleet.

Sign in to follow this