Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Thraxian

This is NOT a weekend!

9 comments in this topic

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,991 battles

So why the [edited] am I getting team after team of noobs that sit broadside to the enemy and die?

9 games tonight with a 22% win rate. It's discouraging to the point of making me want to take an extended break from the game....

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,892 battles

Considering the amount of false positive bans that's been going around, that's probably why.

Edited by GoldPile

[COOP]
Members
811 posts
4,283 battles
1 minute ago, murryhawk said:

Hell a lot of em cant even complete operations at Tier 6, or even beat bots on co-op..

Well Killer Whale is the one operation where you need at least 3-4 competent players on your team to have a chance of success... not beating bots... well that sounds like they banned the wrong accounts.

7 minutes ago, Thraxian said:

So why the F*** am I getting team after team of noobs that sit broadside to the enemy and die?

9 games tonight with a 22% win rate. It's discouraging to the point of making me want to take an extended break from the game....

For me it is the suspension/ban risk that I don't want to take... too many players are reporting suspensions for no obvious reason. I would imagine quite a few others feel the same or have been caught up in the bans.

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,991 battles

FINALLY got a win when I switched to the Conqueror (I'll take a 2340 base xp win, thank you very much!). :cap_rambo:

I lost every game in the Kutuzov (5-6 in a row ), just trying to get the daily 50%... :cap_fainting:

Time to call it a night.

23 minutes ago, GoldPile said:

Considering the amount of false positive bans that's been going around, that's probably why.

I saw that. I have Aslains mod but I'm not using anything funky in it I guess...

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,267 battles
1 minute ago, Thraxian said:

FINALLY got a win when I switched to the Conqueror (I'll take a 2340 base xp win, thank you very much!). :cap_rambo:

I lost every game in the Kutuzov (5-6 in a row ), just trying to get the daily 50%... :cap_fainting:

Time to call it a night.

I saw that. I have Aslains mod but I'm not using anything funky in it I guess...

You'll know tomorrow!

Hope you don't get the hammer, and maybe it'll be squared away by then.

Members
426 posts
6,213 battles
3 hours ago, Thraxian said:

Yeah, getting kind of pointless to even try and play of late at any tier.

Last night I played 4 and lost 4 with Martel, all because the team completely threw the matches away right at start.

Highlights of the evening included,

- on Two Brothers, DD-CC-BB down the middle plus only three ships trying to hold West side from Northern spawn.

- on Hot Spot, all but three ships immediately went into the East rock garden to camp from Southern spawn.

Tonight won just 2 of 7, with only two of the losses even close to being not lost, before giving up in disgust.

Absolute silliness.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People

Sign in to follow this