Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
krishkhavin

How long till Yamamoto campaign ends?!

14 comments in this topic

Members
42 posts
2,911 battles

I'm almost on the 4th mission but I'm afraid I won't be able to get yamamoto. Idk how long the campaign is gonna stay up. If anyone has any info on when it ends I can try to plan and play accordingly. Thanks!

[HINON]
Supertester
3,924 posts
5,203 battles

It's a permanent campaign, it won't be going away for a very long time.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
3,924 posts
5,203 battles
4 minutes ago, krishkhavin said:

Actually? You just made my day!

Yep! You can take as long as you need.

• Cool 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,418 posts
3,875 battles

Yup. That campaign is permanent. Just like the Honorable Service and Science of Victory campaigns.

• Cool 1

[R-R-R]
Members
975 posts
6,598 battles
2 hours ago, Nuk_ said:

It's a permanent campaign, it won't be going away for a very long time.

Thank you for the good news.

I will get busy and not be able to playing much starting next week for a about month's time. This really helps.

[-WS-]
Members
78 posts
4,938 battles

hmmm permanent but the last (5th) leg says available in 12 months now....it said 1 week or so not that long ago.  Maybe missing something but it seems odd....  Just noticed you cannot accept new tasks either so it isn't like the other campaigns....

Edited by Scottsds

Members
3,470 posts
6,170 battles
17 minutes ago, Scottsds said:

hmmm permanent but the last (5th) leg says available in 12 months now....it said 1 week or so not that long ago.  Maybe missing something but it seems odd....  Just noticed you cannot accept new tasks either so it isn't like the other campaigns....

If there is an issue it is likely a bug and will be fixed.

[WOLF2]
Members
275 posts
11,924 battles
1 hour ago, Scottsds said:

I cannot select a task either. Came to the forum to see if it was just me being stupid or a problem for others too.

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,186 battles
On 10/2/2017 at 10:01 PM, krishkhavin said:

I'm almost on the 4th mission but I'm afraid I won't be able to get yamamoto. Idk how long the campaign is gonna stay up. If anyone has any info on when it ends I can try to plan and play accordingly. Thanks!

Its a permanent mission. You have all the time in the world

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,186 battles
6 minutes ago, Rizim said:

Same here it's bugged! :(

8 minutes ago, Klaatu_Nicto said:

I cannot select a task either. Came to the forum to see if it was just me being stupid or a problem for others too.

1 hour ago, Scottsds said:

Good thing I already finished the Campaign and don’t have to worry about that bug. I haven’t experienced it doing any missed/skipped tasks of any mission. That said, if there is a bug, with it being patch day, I suspect it might just be a temporary glitch and should be fixed soon 

[O_O]
Members
4,408 posts
9,548 battles

It has been brought up, discussed, and addressed.  Hover your mouse over the task you want to attempt and hit the space bar, or enter.  It will select the task.  There will be a micro-patch forthcoming to fix this bug and a few others.

[-WS-]
Members
78 posts
4,938 battles
18 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

It has been brought up, discussed, and addressed.  Hover your mouse over the task you want to attempt and hit the space bar, or enter.  It will select the task.  There will be a micro-patch forthcoming to fix this bug and a few others.

yup that worked...thx.

Sign in to follow this