You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DeadIyArT

Can't decide what dd I should grind next

next t10 dd grind  

17 members have voted

1. 1. next dd to grind to t10

9 comments in this topic

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
334 posts
7,132 battles
3 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

You only gave us one DD to pick from! Did you mean to say should I pick a DD or a CL :Smile-_tongue:

Lol that true but it still does not have a citadel.  so it's still a dd

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,000 posts
13,671 battles

Which DD did you prefer out of the Shima, Gearing or the Groz?

Z-52 is between Shima & Gearing for game play and the Khab is a Groz on steroids without torps.

[COOP]
Members
811 posts
4,283 battles

I am at Tashkent on my way to Khab and the Gaede for the Z-52. So far, I will say the leveling process for Khab is pretty straight forward.. from Tier 4 onward they all are straight forward gunboats with mediocre detection. The German line on the other hand has been a line of constant misery for me to play. I absolutely despised the T2-4 german boats and the T-22 was only manageable because I was able to take it into Operations to quickly level it. The Gaede has been a great improvement over the previous ships but it seems to eat a lot of pen damage and I see quite a bit of T8 matchmaking. The guns are great at the right moment and the torpedoes are serviceable. However, I am more used to gun boats than torp boats and am not seeing my traditional USN DD win rates in the German DDs. (which means I am probably still playing them incorrectly.) Overall, my opinion is that the Russian line to the Groz is the easier of the two. Depending on your play style, you may decide otherwise.

[PVE]
Members
9,594 posts
7,466 battles

If you don't have a preference between the two, go with the one that takes the least amount of XP to get first.

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
334 posts
7,132 battles
1 hour ago, Camo68 said:

Which DD did you prefer out of the Shima, Gearing or the Groz?

Z-52 is between Shima & Gearing for game play and the Khab is a Groz on steroids without torps.

i like my shima the most but i do like my gearing too.  just started to play the groz again after its feel much need buffs

[CUTE]
Members
163 posts
12,620 battles
1 hour ago, UnseenSpectacle said:

I am at Tashkent on my way to Khab and the Gaede for the Z-52. So far, I will say the leveling process for Khab is pretty straight forward.. from Tier 4 onward they all are straight forward gunboats with mediocre detection. The German line on the other hand has been a line of constant misery for me to play. I absolutely despised the T2-4 german boats and the T-22 was only manageable because I was able to take it into Operations to quickly level it. The Gaede has been a great improvement over the previous ships but it seems to eat a lot of pen damage and I see quite a bit of T8 matchmaking. The guns are great at the right moment and the torpedoes are serviceable. However, I am more used to gun boats than torp boats and am not seeing my traditional USN DD win rates in the German DDs. (which means I am probably still playing them incorrectly.) Overall, my opinion is that the Russian line to the Groz is the easier of the two. Depending on your play style, you may decide otherwise.

The Z-52 is a DD v DD god.  The AP it has shreds enemy DDs fairly consistently.  With its Hydro you can agressively push caps/smoke screens and catch people off guard then smoke yourself while still having decent visions