Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Buzzardsluck

Some should watch a video.

2 comments in this topic

Members
400 posts
6,311 battles

Whenever I get a new ships there are steps I take, I watch a video about the ship from one of the more experienced and good players. You can pick who you like and I have my favorites. I like ICHASE and Aerroon.  These two will give you and honest evaluation of the ship IMO. Then I take the ship on co-op runs. If they are too easy then I go to random. I do wish there was a level of difficulty in co-op. Again IMO, people really have to watch the videos and learn their ship and it's role. Great videos on DDs and their roles. Changed my outlook on DDs being mostly a BB driver, but now I am trying the DDs to know their roles and I do not question as much. Every now and then really gets sickening seeing players who do not know when to push and when not to. Every DD 1st job is too cap and when I play them along with spotting which I consider another important role. The way you cap depends on the DD you drive. Some can contend and some have to scoot, but depending on the enemy is how long the cap can be contested by a DD. I drive my BBs always in support of a DD who is willing to cap. I like my GK for this and my Montana. I will sit just a little further back with the Monty, because of no hydro. 

Sign in to follow this