Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BlitzFalcon109

Does this look right to you?

20 comments in this topic

[FTWRK]
Members
560 posts
3,502 battles

Post completely reworked to try and abide by forum rules; Basically I'm going to say nothing but post an end of match battle picture.

Can you guys tell me if anything seems wrong or fishy here? Just posting the end result of a type of battle I have NEVER experienced once in my 1800ish games and I hardly know what to make of it.... :Smile_facepalm: what am i looking at?!

World of Warships 10_2_2017 12_25_30 PM.png

Edited by BlitzFalcon109
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,247 posts
3,106 battles

Submit a ticket to support with the complaint, replay, and screenshots. From there, they should take the appropriate actions. 

[CAFE]
Beta Testers
4,374 posts
8,559 battles

Take screenshot / replay and submit a ticket with info is all you can do.

Members
18,312 posts
5,232 battles

Yeah, in-game reports basically just add "flags" to a name, and eventually, they add up and that player gets a closer look.

A ticket will be more specific to the incident, and occasion quicker action. Be advised though, that you will receive no notification of any action taken.

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
731 posts
11,968 battles

If I had to guess, the green Shinonome likely decided to torp his division mates, probably at the end of the match once the win was secure, to be funny. In such a case, it is not hard to imagine that he might have inadvertently hit someone else, too. No way to know for certain, but seems plausible.

Respects,

Am

[CAFE]
Beta Testers
4,374 posts
8,559 battles

I bet the 3rd was himself.   Damage Reflect!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,418 posts
9,614 battles

That's a sync drop.

6 players in one clan, on team-speak,  form two divisions.  The goal is to all get on the same team.

They all ready up, then count down...  3...2....1   BATTLE.

More often, MM puts them on opposite sides -- and you end up with this.

Been there myself.  The most hilarious thing I've done was riding a set of my team-mate's torpedoes up on my 'other team' clan-mate.   I was trying to distract him by asking about captain skills.

He was like, "well if you do that you'll  ..  AAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhh".  Yeah, I laughed.

[SF-E]
Members
354 posts
9,834 battles
1 minute ago, AVR_Project said:

That's a sync drop.

6 players in one clan, on team-speak,  form two divisions.  The goal is to all get on the same team.

They all ready up, then count down...  3...2....1   BATTLE.

More often, MM puts them on opposite sides -- and you end up with this.

Been there myself.  The most hilarious thing I've done was riding a set of my team-mate's torpedoes up on my 'other team' clan-mate.   I was trying to distract him by asking about captain skills.

He was like, "well if you do that you'll  ..  AAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhh".  Yeah, I laughed.

Possible explanation was a need for a person in either of their divisions to complete a mission. Killing people on your own team extends the match allowing somebody to farm extra (whatever they need) and complete a mission. 

Just a thought.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,418 posts
9,614 battles

As for the team-kills...   Div mates don't count for pinkness.

Guess they figured the battle was over and had to hit the can -- so rather than going AFK....   Well..  That was creative.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

Guys, all clans are honest and honorable. What we see here isn't real. It's a distortion in the way we perceive reality. All clans are honest and honorable and they never do anything wrong.

Edited by Elegant_Winter

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

I want to give you a +1 for the avatar alone...but I already did that.  Best avatar yet.

Members
543 posts
6,806 battles
1 hour ago, RivertheRoyal said:

Submit a ticket to support with the complaint, replay, and screenshots. From there, they should take the appropriate actions. 

They will do nothing and send you thank you message that says blah blah, blah and we have taking the appropriate action.

Edited by Captain_Chaos_NA

[YORHA]
Members
3,353 posts
1 hour ago, RivertheRoyal said:

But they don't anymore.  In fact if you try to submit a ticket to report this kind of activity you have to check a box saying that you recognize that this type of thing is handled in game and that there will be no investigation.

In short... WG don't give a [edited].

And seeing as if you don't supply absolute proof every time you say something you get called a liar by certain members of this "community" (not you RtR) here you go...

TIGffQA.jpg

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,082 posts
6,825 battles
1 hour ago, BlitzFalcon109 said:

Post completely reworked to try and abide by forum rules; Basically I'm going to say nothing but post an end of match battle picture.

Can you guys tell me if anything seems wrong or fishy here? Just posting the end result of a type of battle I have NEVER experienced once in my 1800ish games and I hardly know what to make of it.... :Smile_facepalm: what am i looking at?!

World of Warships 10_2_2017 12_25_30 PM.png

was about to say i didnt see what was wrong, but upon looking again i see the -3

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,247 posts
3,106 battles
17 minutes ago, Captain_Chaos_NA said:

They will do nothing and send you thank you message that says blah blah, blah and we have taking the appropriate action.

9 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

But they don't anymore.  In fact if you try to submit a ticket to report this kind of activity you have to check a box saying that you recognize that this type of thing is handled in game and that there will be no investigation.

In short... WG don't give a damn.

I know. It's better than doing nothing though, and it's the best we can do for now. 

[PSP]
Members
6,330 posts
8,954 battles

I've been seeing some strange things lately too, like divisions consisting entirely of teamkiller-pink ships. The other day I spent half the game dodging "accidental" torp spreads by teammates who were either trying to sink me or didn't care one way or the other. It seem like there are always those who enjoy disrupting the pastime of others.

Edited by Snargfargle

Sign in to follow this