You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Texas_Vet

Mods and Mac's

4 comments in this topic

[B_O_W]
Members
247 posts
5,481 battles

rumor control has it that mods can make the Mac client a bit more unstable.  Is there a mod pack that another Mac user is happy with?  Many mod packs require the Windows client to perform the installation process.  I am currently NOT using any mods for either WoW or WoT.

Any information is appreciated.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,855 posts
11,564 battles

The only mods I haven't been able to use are the ones pack in .exe files (like the official mod pack) but you can get programs to unpack those into usable formates if you want (I am not a expert of that). Most of the non-modpack mods are downloaded in a formate you can use.

Personally I quit using mods all together as most were not worthwhile (and updating them every update was a pain). Never noticed it making my game more unstable though.  What are you wanting to mod?

• Cool 1

[HYDRA]
Members
136 posts
1,167 battles

Would you notice if it made the game more unstable? warships already has a gamebreaking problem every 2-3 games for me. It practically makes it so that instead of practicing aim I practice how fast I can press option + command + escape and then re-log. Only warships does it despite also using the wine wrapper for eve online and my PC using friends have the same problems.

Edited by Herodotus4