Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

12 comments in this topic

[DPS]
Members
169 posts
2,769 battles

So, I took a break because when wargaming released the British battleships it ruined the game...ABSOLUTELY RUINED THE GAME. It made it unplayable as a cruiser, when its already difficult. So I took a break. I came back and started playing again because the cancer subsided a little. I didn't know it but until recently, I couldn't figure out why I was losing money or barely making any.

I'm nowhere near a good or decent player but even only winning 40% of games in a weekend I could make at least a million credits. Now even with a 60%-70% of wins over a weekend I made roughly 100,000 to 200,000. In about 30 games.
Previously before if I broke 150k damage win or lose I'd get about a million and some change, now when I do I get half that. (Pictures below). When I would only get 50-70k damage I'd get only about 200k after everything was taken out. NOW even with Premium time, Zulu flag, India Bravo Terrathree flag, 100% for first win of the day and doing well I only make 100k-ish.

My point to all this the new economy sucks major c _ _ _  su _ _ _ _ _ f _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ now. I'm about done with this game because of everything wargaming is doing is ruining this game. Its terrible. First the British battleships, then this bull_ _ _ _ economy, and then the next thing is the smoke! What are they going to ruin next about this game?! The world can only guess and wait.

I understand tier difference but I just only really started paying attention to the economy when last weekend I lost money overall and I was playing well. Even my clan members have reported having garbage earnings after carrying a team. This economy in the game reminds me of World of Tanks economy.

Since there was a lot of pictures I added them to Imgur because I can't upload that many here.

59d27b707732d_WorldofWarships10_02_1713_15_04.thumb.png.64520b513bda49a6dc3c9d764b7ddfc3.png59d27b774d330_WorldofWarships10_02_1713_15_10.thumb.png.ae9bb352c2fc3b482591afc3f9347cdb.png59d27b8291fa3_WorldofWarships10_02_1713_15_26.thumb.png.acd53fca3d9f2aabbb4299426c6f51e5.png59d27b897f7dd_WorldofWarships10_02_1713_15_37.thumb.png.b78625cf95b6a4054b7fdbea39691192.png

Edited by CDR_Dread

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

These totals look normal to me. Not sure how you're losing money over all. 

Side note: The 100% first win bonus is to XP, not to credits. 

[TF16]
Members
825 posts
5,015 battles

Perhaps you went from Premium time to normal time?  Or you were running different flags/ships?

Either way, they look legit.  But as this is only one game that the earnings look like they're on par...it's only a cool story bro as you don't show us anything out of the ordinary...except a good game in the Aoba.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,534 posts
2,123 battles

Economy hasn't changed. And the last change (a while ago) actually made it better.

1 million without a high premium ship is a stupid good game, and even in the MO 1 mil still requires a pretty good game.

2-300K before expenses is normal for a good game in a standard ship.

If you don't like the economy, fine, but it's been the same for a while now.

[SF-E]
Members
354 posts
9,784 battles
1 hour ago, CDR_Dread said:

Previously before if I broke 150k damage win or lose I'd get about a million and some change, now when I do I get half that.

I will defer to somebody who has studied the economy further...

As I understand the economy, doing damage to BBs is the least valuable while doing damage to DDs is the most valuable. (As I understand) The XP and Silver you receive is based on percent damage done to the red ships, meaning that 1 HP of damage done to a DD is worth much more than 1HP of damage done to a BB. Maybe focus more on shooting DDs or CA/CLs and compare economy results?

Nice game BTW.

Edited by _Big_Lou_

[D12]
[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,079 posts
8,962 battles

Get a Missouri, credits will show up.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,397 posts
9,560 battles

Question is:  How long have you been gone?

They changed 'Damage' bill to a flat battle fee - It's the same even if you don't get a scratch.. even if you are sunk in the first 15 seconds.

The Credits earned is reasonable for a T7.  You selected a ton of premium consumables.  I'd recommend choosing them for your 3 daily crates for a while to stock up.  There's 45K right there -- and your biggest expense.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
Just now, Kapitan_Wuff said:

What new economy? Nothing has changed.

That's my question, what is OP talking about?

[DPS]
Members
169 posts
2,769 battles
5 hours ago, TTK_Aegis said:

These totals look normal to me. Not sure how you're losing money over all. 

Side note: The 100% first win bonus is to XP, not to credits. 

Thanks, I thought it applied to both.

4 hours ago, Sock5 said:

Perhaps you went from Premium time to normal time?  Or you were running different flags/ships?

Either way, they look legit.  But as this is only one game that the earnings look like they're on par...it's only a cool story bro as you don't show us anything out of the ordinary...except a good game in the Aoba.

I have 152 premium days left. I don't play the game without premium. Follow the link bro, shows you didn't even read the post.

3 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

Question is:  How long have you been gone?

They changed 'Damage' bill to a flat battle fee - It's the same even if you don't get a scratch.. even if you are sunk in the first 15 seconds.

The Credits earned is reasonable for a T7.  You selected a ton of premium consumables.  I'd recommend choosing them for your 3 daily crates for a while to stock up.  There's 45K right there -- and your biggest expense.

I quit when the British battleships were released, would play a game a here or there but nothing to show a difference.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,397 posts
9,560 battles
11 hours ago, CDR_Dread said:

I quit when the British battleships were released, would play a game a here or there but nothing to show a difference.

Right now, I'm playing nothing but British BBs.

Ammo select is rusted in the HE position.  That stuff will citadel cruisers.

[TF16]
Members
825 posts
5,015 battles
13 hours ago, CDR_Dread said:

Thanks, I thought it applied to both.

I have 152 premium days left. I don't play the game without premium. Follow the link bro, shows you didn't even read the post.

Sorry, the original post was hard to read because it was full of whine.  

Honestly, there isn't an issue here...the economy is working as intended.

Sign in to follow this