You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
abyssofthetriffid

In my last battle tonight before beddy time........

48 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,936 battles

Not only did he lose trust by not showing a pic, he also lost his man card for "beddy time." 

• Cool 7

[KENT]
Members
482 posts
3,575 battles

The most I've seen of any class in a battle is 5 per team.  It's usually BBs, I've never seen more than 3 DDs or 2 CVs, but I'm sure we could have more DDs if people actually liked them.  Cruisers at low tiers obviously dominate the queue and it's all cruisers at low tiers, but at high tiers I haven't seen more than 5 per team.  

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,456 posts
9,384 battles
32 minutes ago, JackBinary said:

v5D04FG.png

I agree. Never seen more than 5 or 6 per side (though on the flip side, we have seen 9+ BBs on a side, so maybe not that impossiburu?)

[PSP]
Members
7,918 posts
10,490 battles
7 minutes ago, pikohan said:

I agree. Never seen more than 5 or 6 per side (though on the flip side, we have seen 9+ BBs on a side, so maybe not that impossiburu?)

See my screenshot above -- 22 BBs in total!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,456 posts
9,384 battles
3 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

See my screenshot above -- 22 BBs in total!

So basically all the DDs from your game went into his and all the BBs from his game went into yours. Excellent MM, excellent.

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
2 hours ago, awildpervert said:

this, at most ive seen 5

Same here. And that only happens when I'm driving a BB. Only 2 or 3 when i'm in a Cruiser.  :cap_hmm:

Members
1,393 posts
3,718 battles
6 hours ago, VGLance said:

Not only did he lose trust by not showing a pic, he also lost his man card for "beddy time." 

All men even cave men have that inner " quilt: .

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
5,751 posts
9,793 battles

Another Abyss and/or GreyWolf troll thread.  Moving on....

[SALVO]
Members
18,281 posts
18,863 battles
7 hours ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

What you mean?didnt happen just fought in it lol.

Abyss, it's standard practice here that if you're going to make an outlandish claim of something that happened in battle, you need to present proof ... in the form of a screenshot or a replay.

As the saying goes ... just sayin'.

Members
1,393 posts
3,718 battles
Just now, Crucis said:

Abyss, it's standard practice here that if you're going to make an outlandish claim of something that happened in battle, you need to present proof ... in the form of a screenshot or a replay.

As the saying goes ... just sayin'.

Lucky i got a screen shot have to remove names then sorted.

Why on gods green earth do i need proof of 18 dds in battle lol????????????????????

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
18,281 posts
18,863 battles

If you have to ask, abyss, then you don't understand the traditions of this forum.

Like I said before, when you make a claim of something out of the ordinary (such as an extreme number of DDs in a battle), people require proof.  Your word, your claim isn't good enough.

[YORHA]
Members
3,790 posts
6,568 battles
10 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Lucky i got a screen shot have to remove names then sorted.

Why on gods green earth do i need proof of 18 dds in battle lol????????????????????

Well once you post it I am sure all of the "community" that essentially called you a liar will be along to apologise.

I mean... I am sure that will happen, right?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,327 posts
15,768 battles
7 hours ago, VGLance said:

he also lost his man card for "beddy time."

I don't want to start another argument with you, but I would ask you to consider this; we are all grown men playing at sinking electronic ships with other electronic ships. I am pretty sure we all turned in our "man cards" when we installed the game. IMHO.

5 minutes ago, Crucis said:

If you have to ask, abyss, then you don't understand the traditions of this forum.

Like I said before, when you make a claim of something out of the ordinary (such as an extreme number of DDs in a battle), people require proof.  Your word, your claim isn't good enough.

This is sad, but it is also true; nobody takes very much at face value here in the Forum.

2 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Well once you post it I am sure all of the "community" that essentially called you a liar will be along to apologise.

I mean... I am sure that will happen, right?

Sure it will, any minute now; just hold your breath!

Members
1,393 posts
3,718 battles
4 minutes ago, Umikami said:

I don't want to start another argument with you, but I would ask you to consider this; we are all grown men playing at sinking electronic ships with other electronic ships. I am pretty sure we all turned in our "man cards" when we installed the game. IMHO.

This is sad, but it is also true; nobody takes very much at face value here in the Forum.

Sure it will, any minute now; just hold your breath!

Ok my word was plenty but alas Na.

Spoiler

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,327 posts
15,768 battles
3 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Ok my word was plenty but alas Na.

Wow! That's wild; can you imagine how that poor South Carolina Captain felt?

(I am surprised that happened at tier 3, usually those guys just love the cruisers and leave the DD's alone.)

Members
1,109 posts

I guess someone was never very good at colouring books, to the point it looks so inept it could be masterful subterfuge :Smile_glasses:

[WOLF2]
Members
1,160 posts
8,217 battles

Yeah... this wasn't a name or shame, so the names didn't need blacking out in the first place.   I do see two seal-club divisions on the other team, though.   Names have been concealed to protect the seal clubbers.

Members
1,393 posts
3,718 battles
1 minute ago, b101uk said:

I guess someone was never very good at colouring books, to the point it looks so inept it could be masterful subterfuge :Smile_glasses:

Your apology kinda sucks?

• Cool 1