You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Glacis

Can I play on both NA and EU servers?

8 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts
5,808 battles

Because I spend part of the year in the US and part in the UK, I have an account in both places under the same email address. Because my EU account has some nice ships that I don't have on my NA account, I'd like to sometimes play on the EU server while in the US.  Is this possible, and if so, how?  

While I was in the UK last year, at first I was able to play on the NA server because my laptop had been registered on that server, and was apparently hard-wired for it.  But after a couple of months I had to reinstall Windows on that laptop, and when I tried to reinstall WoWS on the laptop, I couldn't make it point to the NA server because my IP address indicated that I was in the UK.  So I started from scratch over there. After a lot of playing (and purchases including the anti-aircraft USS Atlanta) I managed to advance my little fleet nicely!  When I came back to the US in January I could play both NA and EU because of my WoWS installation on my desktop. But the laptop has now been decommissioned and sold.

Any ideas?

[WOLF6]
Members
725 posts
4,322 battles

The server you play on is determined by the client you download.   

Get the NA server client at www.worldofwarships.com

Get the EU server client at www.worldofwarships.eu

So you can play on both servers or all five servers actually with the same email address.   You’ll have five different accounts each with its own advancement.

there was one player who achieved rank 1 on all five servers during the last ranked battles season.

Edited by wtfovr

[AFW-]
Members
959 posts
6,996 battles

2 options. 1 - Download both the clients (US & EU). WIll take 60 Gb or something. When u install both server, you will have 2 icons on desktop. One for US and one for EU. Click on the one u want to play.

2 - Download and install Aslain's mod or some other mod that gives u an option as "region changer". With the help of that mod u can select the server on the "log in" screen. By using the mod, u don't have to download both the clients. 1 client, 1 mod, all servers.

Edited by zuga_01

[NEWB]
Members
47 posts
1,528 battles

I use 2 different clients, download from worldofwarships.com and worldofwarships.eu.

With the Aslain mod you cant use the Inventory or any ingame-links

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,662 posts

You can get a mod in the offiiclal modpack or Aslains which makes it very easy to play the various regions.

[AFW-]
Members
959 posts
6,996 battles
7 hours ago, awiggin said:

WG love you long time if you play and spend on multiple servers....:Smile_teethhappy:

[HINON]
Supertester
7,637 posts
7,879 battles
8 hours ago, awiggin said:

WG love you long time if you play and spend on multiple servers....:Smile_teethhappy:

Can’t argue with this :Smile_teethhappy: