Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
thunderball2

Where there a chart of which ships have radar?

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,477
[HINON]
Supertester
7,656 posts
8,120 battles

It’s easy. Tiers 8-10 RU and US cruisers. At tier 7 it’s Belfast, Atlanta and Indianapolis. Two other ships have radar that aren’t cruisers and they’re both at tier 9 and they’re the BB Missouri and DD Black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
789
Supertester
2,179 posts
9,480 battles

Russian CAs tier VIII-X have ~12km short duration Radar, and the US have ~10km Radar with longer duration. Exceptions are Missouri, Atlanta, Indy, and Belfast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,477
[HINON]
Supertester
7,656 posts
8,120 battles
1 minute ago, FireAndHEspam said:

Russian CAs tier VIII-X have ~12km short duration Radar, and the US have ~10km Radar with longer duration. Exceptions are Missouri, Atlanta, Indy, and Belfast

Though she’s rare, you can’t forget about Black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,854 posts
4,861 battles

New Orleans gets it at stock but Chapayev need its hull upgraded before being able to use radar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
695
[SYN]
[SYN]
Beta Testers
2,055 posts
11,135 battles

Kutuzov doesn't have radar even though she's T8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,443
[WOLF5]
Members
3,201 posts
3,484 battles

There's a chart around. @Wulfgarn has a good one attached to his sig. As others have said, it pretty simple. USN and RU CA/Ls T8 and up. USN goes from 9-10km with about 30-40 seconds. RU is 10-11.5 with 20-30 sec. Then there are the premiums. Atlanta, Indianapolis, Belfast. That's a 8km short duration radar. The Missouri is the only BB with radar, 9.5km, 35sec. The others are rare, Black (T9 premium reward DD), and the T8+ RN CLs, but they have to give up smoke.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,415
Members
3,879 posts
21,257 battles
1 hour ago, pyantoryng said:

New Orleans gets it at stock but Chapayev need its hull upgraded before being able to use radar.

 

Russian bias  American bias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,825
Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles
6 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

There's a chart around. @Wulfgarn has a good one attached to his sig. As others have said, it pretty simple. USN and RU CA/Ls T8 and up. USN goes from 9-10km with about 30-40 seconds. RU is 10-11.5 with 20-30 sec. Then there are the premiums. Atlanta, Indianapolis, Belfast. That's a 8km short duration radar. The Missouri is the only BB with radar, 9.5km, 35sec. The others are rare, Black (T9 premium reward DD), and the T8+ RN CLs, but they have to give up smoke.

:Smile_honoring:

Edited by Wulfgarn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
981
[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
2,880 posts
7,107 battles
6 hours ago, m373x said:

 

Russian bias  American bias

For once.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×