Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GreyFox78659

Sommething must be wrong with the WTR site.

5 comments in this topic

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,164 battles

I just stop playing CVs,DDs, and Cruisers and my WTR went up slightly to unicum level.

2017-10-01.thumb.png.b6d64253c3c491c1f4de53d569c082c9.png 

Edited by GreyFox78659

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,259 posts

It has more to do with the damage you were able to do. I mean, looking at your stats, you were likely able to survive longer in the battleships, allowing you to deal more damage. Since WTR is calculated based on damage dealt, winrate, and kills for the most part, the fact that you were able to deal an above average amount of damage plus being able to get 7 kills across 4 games gave you a pretty good WTR for the day.

In reality, the same result is obtainable in any cruiser, DD, or CV. All you have to do is survive long enough to rack up that damage over time. 

And, as a helpful little tip, you have a very low survival ratio in your CA/L and DDs. If you want to do better, focus on surviving longer. Think of ways to maximise the amount of time you're in battle, while still keeping your guns in action.  

• Cool 3

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,156 posts
11,650 battles

Even a blind squirrel can find the occasional acorn, try and play the same way you did in those battles for a week or two and see if the improvement sticks.   @RivertheRoyal has kindly looked at your profile and provided some very good observations, you should try and follow them if you want to improve.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,817 posts
10,505 battles

First of all, good work finding out how to make the thingy change colors. 

Some days, we are 'in the zone' and can coordinate situational awareness, guns, and concealment.

We all have good days, bad days, and some really, really GREAT days.

The most important thing to me is that you are having fun, and you keep coming back on both good and bad days.  I've seen high scoring solid purple unicums quit because they've become either bored or busy with other aspects of this thing called 'Life'.

Stats are nice to look at, and can give you some insights as to what you do well in -- and hopefully, it's where you have the most fun.

But never.. NEVER equate the color of the stats to the quality of individual, or the amount of fun they enjoyed blowing stuff up.

I often equate the fun part of this game to a bunch of drinking buddy hillbillys shooting at empty beer cans out in the woods..    DON'T SHOOT THE FULL ONES !!!

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,164 battles

Sadly this has been playing only battleships mainly at tier 6 but some tier 8,7,5, and 4

Edited by GreyFox78659

Sign in to follow this