You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MrDeaf

How many of you have managed to citadel the new RNBBs?

34 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
15,019 posts
11,524 battles

So, okay, aside from the obviously squishy T3~7 ships, the T8+ seem to be really difficult to cit.

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles

Got 1 cit with my Nikolai on a Orion last week who was kind enough to show his side to me. Cits on high tier teabag BBs elude me however...

Members
2,143 posts
9,016 battles

I’ve had their broadsides and punished them with 4-5k salvos with AP from the Khabarovsk but 130mm AP isnt gonna citadel them. However, one of my friends actually managed it in his GK; “I just did what I didn’t think was possible. I just citadeled the Conqueror....” 

[K-P-M]
Members
1,615 posts
14,456 battles

Raises Hand. Got cit's on a Monarch and Nelson in 'Bama and Bismarck. Both were nearly broadside at around 10-12km

Edited by Montana_Prussian

[-TXT-]
Members
55 posts
4,504 battles

I citadeled a Conqueror in my Yamato at about 15 km, he was completely broadside. Second time was a citadel on a Monarch with my Kii at around 8-10km also broadside.

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
727 posts
7,966 battles

Citadeled a Lion on the PTS before they released when only the Lion was available to play. He was probably between 90-100*, I was in an Amagi at ~10.5-11km. Picture for proof:

shot-17_08.23_17_08.29-0264.thumb.jpg.c72a57885ac0fdf67ce0de4084b7eb74.jpg

[WOLF9]
Members
3,636 posts

Once, while using North Carolina.  I shot the tier 9 in the a$$, and got a citadel pen.  I'd been pounding him for a while, and this was just enough to put him down for good!  AP shells, of course.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
18,073 posts
16,433 battles
12 hours ago, MrDeaf said:

So, okay, aside from the obviously squishy T3~7 ships, the T8+ seem to be really difficult to cit.

Not positive with Monarch and Lion since I didn't play them, but Conqueror has below waterline citadel.  Maybe something like Montana, Yamato hitting at range, but it's pretty hard to citadel.  She does eat lots of pens if the skipper screws up.  Basically punish her the same way you would a German BB.  She has a lower HP pool than GK.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Members
396 posts
9,438 battles
13 hours ago, MrDeaf said:

I have both cit'd in a Conqueror and hit a Conq for a cit.

Monty hit me from 10-12km away or so while I was trying to avoid a Hak attack, maybe 15 degrees off broadside not sure.

I hit one in the Kurfurst from 15km or so out maybe 10 degrees off broadside...