You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wulfgarn

Flamu: Clan Battles - What A S***show

6 comments in this topic

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

We have lots of Threads pertaining to issues with Clan Battles on here. I really wanted to make everyone aware of this particular video, but posting on each one would be a big hassle.

I learned a good bit from this one, and literally was laughing so hard at parts, my eyes were watering.

I didn't know WG pull Ranked for this year, that was kinda shocking. If I knew they were going to leave your Ranked number up for all this time, I would've went through to #1. Looks like it'll be up for the end of the year.

I also didn't know the word around the water cooler was "some" Clans put a bug in WG's ear about CV play.

Anyways, lots of little views here and there I haven't seen posted on these forums.

And as always, I could care less if you don't like Flamu personally. If you have issues with him, or this thread, kindly GTFO. :Smile_honoring:

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 3

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

Great!

Thank you for posting the link! :Smile_honoring:

Everyone please comment on that Thread.

Edited by Wulfgarn

[PVE]
Members
1,653 posts
7,052 battles

Watched it along with a couple of others on youtube, found it to be interesting and plausible.  Just wish everyone including myself and WG would stop calling them Clan Wars or Clan Battles, anyone that is remotely familiar with WG goings on, especially in WOT would clearly see that what is coming is really no different than 'Strongholds', its not CW/CB in a true sense.

[SFBBW]
Beta Testers
1,084 posts
8,595 battles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POwVBClvEIA&t=5s

Hope you don't mind OP, but here's another vid by Farazelleth, part of OMNI clan on EU. OMNI was one of the top clans in their Kings of the Sea tournament, and Farazelleth is one of their top carrier players, and claims that he and OMNI were involved in Clan Battles testing. Raises many of the same points Flamu did, but in a more calm rational and detailed manner without the rant.

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles
36 minutes ago, Retnav54 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POwVBClvEIA&t=5s

Hope you don't mind OP, but here's another vid by Farazelleth, part of OMNI clan on EU. OMNI was one of the top clans in their Kings of the Sea tournament, and Farazelleth is one of their top carrier players, and claims that he and OMNI were involved in Clan Battles testing. Raises many of the same points Flamu did, but in a more calm rational and detailed manner without the rant.

Certainly, thank you for posting it!

His view was the one I was most interesting hearing. I think I watched his first.