You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Tirpitz

12 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,495 posts
8,668 battles

Games like this definitely prove that I really need to enable replays. And they show without a shadow of a doubt that Tirpitz is one of the finest purchases I have ever made. Though you have to actually know how to use it and not get suckered by a torp cruiser like our other Tirp.

Screenshot (87).png

Screenshot (88).png

Screenshot (89).png

Screenshot (90).png

Screenshot (91).png

Edited by JediMasterDraco

[NGA]
Members
1,495 posts
8,668 battles
Just now, awildpervert said:

All that work, and still a loss?

How haven't you broken your keyboard yet?

Well, I was playing a premium which mean I'm more concerned with my performance and not that of the team. I'm not real fussy about that unless I'm working towards a specific mission or grinding a line. It probably also helps that this kind of game happens about once a month for me.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

I regret spending the $55 though. That's a lot of money. I would've preferred to have Warhammer II now that I think on it..

Members
2,130 posts
8,771 battles

I think the finest purchase I ever made was the Kutuzov. She took a while to click with me but after it did, well, ya know

Members
150 posts
2,456 battles

Definetly one if my favorites. Just go bow in and nothing short of a yamato can do considerable damage. Throw in the decent guns and torps, and she's a ship to be feared.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,831 posts
7,976 battles
8 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

I think the finest purchase I ever made was the Kutuzov. She took a while to click with me but after it did, well, ya know

Yep Kutuzof is one fun ship, love Cruiser play and about 90% of my games played have been in them but having said that The only BB I play is Tirpitz and its my best credit XP earner

With Torps and an AA setup she's a lot of fun

[NGA]
Members
1,495 posts
8,668 battles
12 minutes ago, Elegant_Winter said:

I regret spending the $55 though. That's a lot of money. I would've preferred to have Warhammer II now that I think on it..

Meh, the Total War games stopped appealing to me after Shogun 2. They became way to focused on realism graphics and various overly complicated features. I'll take the original Rome over the second any day of the week.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
Just now, JediMasterDraco said:

Meh, the Total War games stopped appealing to me after Shogun 2. They became way to focused on realism graphics and various overly complicated features. I'll take the original Rome over the second any day of the week.

Warhammer is my favorite game of the last 5 years.

[NGA]
Members
1,495 posts
8,668 battles
1 minute ago, Elegant_Winter said:

Warhammer is my favorite game of the last 5 years.

Yeah I much prefer the simple historical games rather than going into the fantasy setting (Third Age Total War being the exception because I'm a Tolkien nut). Half the reason I got into Total War was for all the historical info.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
4 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Yeah I much prefer the simple historical games rather than going into the fantasy setting (Third Age Total War being the exception because I'm a Tolkien nut). Half the reason I got into Total War was for all the historical info.

I still love Shogun, Shogun 2, Rome, Rome 2, Medieval 2, Empire, and Napoleon. It's that.. Warhammer affected me on a deeper level than the rest. It's amazing and beautiful to me. It's hard to describe without writing about 2k words.

I put around 500 hours into it over the course of 2 months. I was shocked at how absorbed and immersed I was. Frickin' shocked. I enjoyed Rome 2 a lot over the last 2 years too, especially playing as Rome. Wonderfully imperial.

Edited by Elegant_Winter