You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Beneej_Spoor

[Flamu] Clan Battles - What A S**tshow

130 comments in this topic

[MIA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,314 posts
8,035 battles

I am really hoping to see some successful minotaur kill squads. 

Members
3,093 posts

I think it's good to try something new and I agree with omitting CVs for one season IF they are actually working on fixing them. I think Tier 10 is a mistake though, I don't think there will be much variety in the ships chosen by top Clans. It also makes me wonder if it was an excuse to monetize Clan battles with rented ships.

[NMKJT]
Members
3,490 posts
8 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

I think it's good to try something new and I agree with omitting CVs for one season IF they are actually working on fixing them. I think Tier 10 is a mistake though, I don't think there will be much variety in the ships chosen by top Clans. It also makes me wonder if it was an excuse to monetize Clan battles with rented ships.

I don't think they are working to fix them. 

I have a real problem with rentals. A tier 8 player who has never played with tier 10 ships is only being setup for failure by the rentals. It's like taking a tier 3 player and throwing them in tier 5.  Completely different game and level of play. It would have been better to be tier 8 when at least they are used to the ships and capabilities at that tier

[MIA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,314 posts
8,035 battles
14 hours ago, Destroyer_Suzukaze said:

I don't think they are working to fix them. 

I have a real problem with rentals. A tier 8 player who has never played with tier 10 ships is only being setup for failure by the rentals. It's like taking a tier 3 player and throwing them in tier 5.  Completely different game and level of play. It would have been better to be tier 8 when at least they are used to the ships and capabilities at that tier

If your clan is filled with people who don't own tier 10s you have worse things to worry about than having to use rentals anyway if you don't want to participate in clan battles casually.