Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Chaos_EN2

Old Salty Dogs - An New Clan, Play for Fun!, Play the way you want too!

41 comments in this topic

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles

Old Salty Dogs

“Salty Dog is nautical slang for an experienced sailor who has spent much of his life aboard a ship at sea. A salty dog is often given increased credibility by ship mates in matters pertaining to ship-board life and duties. Also known as an "Old salt". “

Ahoy mates! Are you sick of Recruitment Postings where the poster TELLS you what they WANT!

“You must have ### WTR”

“You must have Discord”

“You must have Team Speak”

“You must have at least a Tier # Ship”

“You must Division Up on this Day/Time”

“You must play Random”

This is the Old Salty Dogs Clan, and we are looking for new clan mates. We are not promising anything new or exciting just fellow players who want to collect oil for the bonuses and just want to have fun in the game. 

The only requirements/rules are listed below. Drop me (Chaos_EN2) a message if you are interested and I will send an invite soon as I can, or post here and I will send you an invite.

Rules/Requirements

1) Have Fun; But please respect your fellow Clan-mates and Players.

2) Play the game how you want – Only Random, Only Co-Op and Operations, just as Lone Wolf, in divisions, if you only want to play only at Ship Tiers 1 -3 do it! It does not matter – play the game how you want too!

3) Clan Wars – We will form Clan War Teams only if a group of players (at least 7) have the interest and wants to play it there will not be a requirement for any Clan Member(s) to have to play in Clan Wars. 

4) No Stat Shaming – we do not care if you are always in the 20% WTR group or the 90% WTR Group, just as long you try your best and you do enjoy this game. We will not rush you to get good!!!!

5) Age, Gender, Race, etc. does not matter just players who want to have fun! Newbies, Potatoes, and Superstars, Manga Fans are all welcome too.

6) Current and Ex-military (yea even Marines) are especially welcome to join NO MATTER what country you served for.

7) No requirements for Discord, Team Speak, etc. the game has voice chat if you want to talk, but if you don't want to use any voice chat that is fine also.

8) Oil – This is the reason why we have joined up so we can get the bonuses that it provides, but there no required amount, if you just can play for a few hours a day and only get 10 oil that is fine!

And yes, we know right now there are dozens and dozens of new clans right now so you have your pick of the fleets you want to join, and we that are not promising anything special or new. But if you just want to play with no hard-core requirements, and just want to have fun in the game, we are clan that you might be looking for the Old Salty Dogs.

If not Good Luck to you your search for a Clan , and please do not get pumped out with the bilge water!

old_salty_dog.jpg

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/141996-getting-the-most-out-of-wows-for-the-working-adult-or-full-time-student/?page=2#comment-3411449

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 1

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
1 hour ago, _WaveRider_ said:

Good Luck to you Chaos! :Smile_honoring:

Thanks _WaveRider_:Smile_honoring:

I hoping this Clan will go somewhere but who knows?

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
3 hours ago, D15C0_ said:

New to the game and looking for some folks to help this ol' E-5 learn the ropes.

Invite sent.

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles

Lets bump this again!!

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
4 minutes ago, Zeus_cat said:

Application sent

Copy I am at work, PM and invite send.

[O_S_D]
Members
49 posts
6,202 battles

I joined.  Thanks.  I asked my buddy if he wants to join.  

I live in Urbana, OH.  I am retired and one of the things I do is deliver blood for the Community Blood Center in Dayton.  Last Friday I delivered a box to Clinton Memorial Hospital in Wilmington.  Small world isn't it Chaos_EN2?

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
28 minutes ago, Zeus_cat said:

I joined.  Thanks.  I asked my buddy if he wants to join.  

I live in Urbana, OH.  I am retired and one of the things I do is deliver blood for the Community Blood Center in Dayton.  Last Friday I delivered a box to Clinton Memorial Hospital in Wilmington.  Small world isn't it Chaos_EN2?

Your Buddy is in if he wants too

Small World -- yes it is.

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles

Do you want to join a Clan BUT you are tired of all the Clan Requirements?

Must have WTR of ###

Must have Discord

Must have TeamSpeak

Must division up on this date/time

MUST

MUST

Well with The Old Salty Dogs we have only two requirements – Have Fun, and Play the Game how you want to!  

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Members
27 posts
1,185 battles

Well love to join a clan winter coming its when I play a lot more. I am yes ill get it over with a former Marine 44 male mechanic and yes salty lol my sig is my 29 foot downeast lobster boat. I live for the ocean fishing. But love playing this game to. I am getting a mic and will be on a lot more summer is tuff with work fishing. But I'm a good guy love to play and know how to work as a team. If you need me let me know

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
4 hours ago, Mech978 said:

Well love to join a clan winter coming its when I play a lot more. I am yes ill get it over with a former Marine 44 male mechanic and yes salty lol my sig is my 29 foot downeast lobster boat. I live for the ocean fishing. But love playing this game to. I am getting a mic and will be on a lot more summer is tuff with work fishing. But I'm a good guy love to play and know how to work as a team. If you need me let me know

Invite sent, just log into game to accept. 

Welcome to Old Salty Dogs. 

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
On 9/30/2017 at 6:16 AM, Chaos_EN2 said:

Old Salty Dogs

“Salty Dog is nautical slang for an experienced sailor who has spent much of his life aboard a ship at sea. A salty dog is often given increased credibility by ship mates in matters pertaining to ship-board life and duties. Also known as an "Old salt". “

Ahoy mates!

This an new clan recruitment posting for the Old Salty Dogs, and we are looking for new clan mates. We are not promising anything new or exciting just fellow players who want to collect oil for the bonuses and just want to have fun in the game. 

The only requirements are listed below.

Drop me (Chaos_EN2) an message if you are interested and I will send a invite soon as I can, or post here and I will send a invite.

Rules/Requirements

1) Have Fun. But respect your fellow Clan-mates.

2) Play the game how you want – Only Random, Only Co-Op and Operations, just as Lone Wolf, in divisions, if you only want to play only at Ship Tiers 1 -3 do it! It does not matter – play the game how you want too!

3) Clan Wars – We will form Clan War Teams only if a group of players (at least 7) have the interest and wants to play it will not be a requirement for any Clan Member to have to play in Clan Wars. 

4) No Stat Shaming – we do not care if you are always in the 20% WTR group or the 90% WTR Group, just as long you try your best and you do enjoy this game. We will not rush you to get good!!!!

5) Age, Gender, Race, etc. does not matter just players who want to have fun! Newbies, Potatoes, and Superstars are all welcome too.

6) Current and Ex-military (yea even Marines:Smile_teethhappy:) are especially welcome to join NO MATTER what country you served for.

7) No requirements for Discord, Team Speak, etc. the game has voice chat if you want to talk, but if you don't want use any voice chat that is fine also.

And yes we know right now there are dozens and dozens of new clans right now so you have your pick of the fleets you want to join, and we that are not promising anything special or new. But if you just want to play with no hard core requirements, and just want to have fun we are clan that you might be looking for the Old Salty Dogs.

If not Good Luck to you, and do not get pumped out with the bilge water!

BUMP

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[O_S_D]
Members
48 posts
10,876 battles

This is the type of clan for me.

I play both WoW & WoT and looking for a laid-back clan to div up with and try out some clan stuff.

I have a mic and use teamspeak for Wot, send me an invite & I'll see you in game.

Thanks, Todd.

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
1 hour ago, Tingent said:

This is the type of clan for me.

I play both WoW & WoT and looking for a laid-back clan to div up with and try out some clan stuff.

I have a mic and use teamspeak for Wot, send me an invite & I'll see you in game.

Thanks, Todd.

Invite has been sent, welcome to Old Salty Dogs:Smile_honoring:

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Sign in to follow this