You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IcyThor

Send clan invites

13 comments in this topic

[DONUT]
Members
438 posts
6,100 battles

I have read every thread I can find but sending clan invites.  But none of them have an answer that works for me.  Who can help me?

Thanks in advance. 

Icy

[SYN]
Members
7,633 posts
12,960 battles

I have been using the WoWS main page.  Log in, then click on the "players" tab.  Search for the player you want to invite and there will be a green "invite" button (where their clan name would be if they are already in a clan) I believe you can also do so in the game client but not sure how.

[PVE]
Members
16,995 posts
10,908 battles
12 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I have been using the WoWS main page.  Log in, then click on the "players" tab.  Search for the player you want to invite and there will be a green "invite" button (where their clan name would be if they are already in a clan) I believe you can also do so in the game client but not sure how.

You can accept applications in game, but I and others have not found a way to send invites in game. As far as I know, the only method for sending invites is from the main WoWs page as you described above.

[SYN]
Members
7,633 posts
12,960 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

You can accept applications in game, but I and others have not found a way to send invites in game. As far as I know, the only method for sending invites is from the main WoWs page as you described above.

My clan is full at the moment so I can't test. But I had assumed you could search a player in the chat window then right click the name. Assumed there was a invite option through that means.

[PVE]
Members
16,995 posts
10,908 battles
Just now, Kapitan_Wuff said:

My clan is full at the moment so I can't test. But I had assumed you could search a player in the chat window then right click the name. Assumed there was a invite option through that means.

I tried that when I started the PvE clan and it was a no go. Another new clan leader and I tried everything we could do in game and you can't send from there right now.

[SYN]
Members
7,633 posts
12,960 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

I tried that when I started the PvE clan and it was a no go. Another new clan leader and I tried everything we could do in game and you can't send from there right now.

Strange, that seems like the most obvious method. But that's WG for ya lol

[PVE]
Members
16,995 posts
10,908 battles
Just now, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Strange, that seems like the most obvious method. But that's WG for ya lol

I thought so too. :Smile_teethhappy:

[5D4]
Members
191 posts
13,342 battles

To send invites in game, right-click on the person from some menu, and bring up their profile. Usually i add them to my contact list first, then it's easy to get them again and right click to bring up the submenu that contains Profile. In the top middle of the profile page is a clicky: Invite to Clan. Click and said player gets the invite. 

[PVE]
Members
16,995 posts
10,908 battles
5 hours ago, Ihasa said:

To send invites in game, right-click on the person from some menu, and bring up their profile. Usually i add them to my contact list first, then it's easy to get them again and right click to bring up the submenu that contains Profile. In the top middle of the profile page is a clicky: Invite to Clan. Click and said player gets the invite. 

Shiny

[LRM]
Members
492 posts
8,933 battles

As one of the recruitment officers for La Regia Marina [LRM] I have successfully sent an invite using Ihasa's method, but I'm not finding a green Send Invite button on the player's profile from the main page, as Kaptain_Wuff mentions.

[PVE]
Members
16,995 posts
10,908 battles
1 hour ago, CorvusBB39 said:

As one of the recruitment officers for La Regia Marina [LRM] I have successfully sent an invite using Ihasa's method, but I'm not finding a green Send Invite button on the player's profile from the main page, as Kaptain_Wuff mentions.

You have to be logged in with your id and isn't there a minimum account level to join a clan?

[LRM]
Members
492 posts
8,933 battles

Maybe it was the lack of login.  The invitee was high enough because I invited him just fine in the game client.

<checking>

Yup.  That was it; the button shows up just fine; I can invite my victim friend from the main screen/players page now, even though he has an outstanding invite already.

[PVE]
Members
16,995 posts
10,908 battles
5 minutes ago, CorvusBB39 said:

Maybe it was the lack of login.  The invitee was high enough because I invited him just fine in the game client.

<checking>

Yup.  That was it; the button shows up just fine; I can invite my victim friend from the main screen/players page now, even though he has an outstanding invite already.

:Smile_teethhappy: